Karstaag versus The Ebony Warrior, who would win?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Karstaag Versus The Ebony Warrior

• Total voters

Dr.Madness

Overlord of the Void
Karstaag and The Ebony Warrior, the toughest enemies in Dragonborn (possibly the game), If Karstaag and The Ebony Warrior were to fight it out, who do you think would triumph?

I think Karstaag would win personally.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Ebony warrior.from what I read karstaag is a buffed up ice elemental and ebony warrior has ice resistance enchants.

They'e both pretty amazing boss battles, but I feel that Karstaag would win, considering the fact that he is far stronger and larger, though not as fast.

Dr.Madness

Overlord of the Void
Ebony warrior.from what I read karstaag is a buffed up ice elemental and ebony warrior has ice resistance enchants.

I finished The Ebony Warrior today and I can't remember how high his Frost Resist is, but I would say 50% since he has a necklace with 50% shock resist. Karstaag does primarily uses Frost Attacks but his club is Frost enchanted so the opposition would still take heavy damage.

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
True.As I said,my opinion is from what I've read.I have yet to face either so I lack personal experience.

AS88

Staff member

Karstaag wins

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies

Karstaag wins

So he stands toe to toe with Karstaag. That's just dumb. When I fight Karstaag, he ends up with about 30 arrows in that huge ass.

I've lost a little respect for the Ebony Warrior today.

AS88

Staff member
So he stands toe to toe with Karstaag. That's just dumb. When I fight Karstaag, he ends up with about 30 arrows in that huge ass.

He's a warrior though, remember it's just 0s and 1s at the end of the day ;) Karstaag is probably the only thing in the entire game that could hope to kill the Ebony Warrior toe to toe.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies

He's a warrior though, remember it's just 0s and 1s at the end of the day ;) Karstaag is probably the only thing in the entire game that could hope to kill the Ebony Warrior toe to toe.

Right... I know I don't go toe to toe with either of them.

Patches

I have yet to face Ebony, but Karstaag was a little bit easy for me. I kept dying on legendary difficulty so I had to kill him on expert :/
I just let my followers distract him and pelt him with arrows in sneak mode.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
I have yet to face Ebony, but Karstaag was a little bit easy for me. I kept dying on legendary difficulty so I had to kill him on expert :/
I just let my followers distract him and pelt him with arrows in sneak mode.
I have noticed that the ebony warrior cheats, he heals all his health if its 10% all lower like he has an avoid death perk that works an infinite amount of times per day, also the ebony warrior is just a man, there is no reason why he should resistant to paralysis or unrelenting force, I tweaked the ebony warrior with a mod to make him more realistic, I get enough challenge from level 90 dragons who have 7000+ health and can use storm call. I particuly think its funny when he says I am ebony warrior, well good for him never heard of ya.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts