Karliah and Nightengale Glitch

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Larry Bowen

I play on Xbox360 and have all the dlcs added. I am trying to complete the Trinity Restored Quest for the Thieves Guild and when myself and Brynjolf go put on the Nightengale armor and follow Karliah to become Nightengales....................That dumb chick leaves the cave instead of pulling the chain to lower the bars on the gate to the Welkinsight Chamber. I have tried this quest several times at several different stages in myngame over the last couple months, but to no good end.
Does anyone else have this problem????
Larry

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
There are two published solutions for the Xbox. One is to talk to Karliah when she begins to walk out of Nightingale Hall and selecting the dialogue option telling her that you don't understand the full meaning of being a Nightingale. She will end her response by asking you again whether you're ready and you can respond yes which should reset her script to continue the quest. The other solution is to attack her which may cause her to turn around and open the gate.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts