Just snuck up on a dragon?!?! O.o

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoeReese

So, I'm playing a 54 level Nord. I have a 98 sneak, but only 2/5 stealth perk, though I do wear muffled boots. I rended one near the mines outside Markarth, got "the letter" and was sent to Autumnwatch Towers, down below the Alchemist's shack.

Deja vu first, I had just played that map the other day with my 10 level Orc. It gets a little confusing sometimes, which scene you've seen under which name. Anyway, I snuck around the towers, short one first, raided all the barrels and such. I wandered over to the second tower, still thinking "I must have been here before, there's no dragon swooping down on me. How did I miss the word wall?"

So, I get to the top of the tall tower, and I'm looking straight at dragon butt. At first, I thought it must have been one I killed before and just didn't find to absorb, but it was breathing. Now I'm standing in a pretty scandalous spot, when I rend it and get a couple swipes in with my sword. It wakes up, dives off the tower and lands down below, where Mjole and her ubiquitous storm atronach (I gave her a staff...she pops an atronach for every freaking mud crab) are waiting for it. Why she was goofing off on the ground and not behind me...(helpless shrug).

My question here is, how did this happen? Has anyone else snuck u on a dragon before?

ArronDey99

So, I'm playing a 54 level Nord. I have a 98 sneak, but only 2/5 stealth perk, though I do wear muffled boots. I rended one near the mines outside Markarth, got "the letter" and was sent to Autumnwatch Towers, down below the Alchemist's shack.

Deja vu first, I had just played that map the other day with my 10 level Orc. It gets a little confusing sometimes, which scene you've seen under which name. Anyway, I snuck around the towers, short one first, raided all the barrels and such. I wandered over to the second tower, still thinking "I must have been here before, there's no dragon swooping down on me. How did I miss the word wall?"

So, I get to the top of the tall tower, and I'm looking straight at dragon butt. At first, I thought it must have been one I killed before and just didn't find to absorb, but it was breathing. Now I'm standing in a pretty scandalous spot, when I rend it and get a couple swipes in with my sword. It wakes up, dives off the tower and lands down below, where Mjole and her ubiquitous storm atronach (I gave her a staff...she pops an atronach for every freaking mud crab) are waiting for it. Why she was goofing off on the ground and not behind me...(helpless shrug).

My question here is, how did this happen? Has anyone else snuck u on a dragon before?
I do that all the time its quite easy but I don't often find them asleep but it is still possible

DarK StaR

i snuck up on one but not close enough to hit it i was on the mountain up behind it of course i get my triple damage bonus with my arrow so one daedric arrow later it died....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts