Just got Morrowind; how am I doing thus far?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Prisoner

Good day to ye all, I just received Morrowind as a token of love, and am just curious if I made it to the right place/venturing towards said right place. I am an Imperial knight and eventually ran to Balmora. There I joined the Fighter's/Mage Guild and took everything from the guild chests. I sold some of that crap and bought me a full set of heavy steel armor. Got me a long blade and a nice lil tower shield. Now...I gotta go find bandits that stole some eggs...can't find this cave but I'll just wander around when I get home from work and find it I guess. If I don't, I guess I will just try to kill crap along the way. I am still level 1. I have restore health potions only....is there an alternate way to heal, i.e. bandages or such? Because I do notice that health bar of mine doesn't like to regenerate unless I sleep or pop a potion. Any pointers from seasoned Elder Scroll's adventurers? I have played some Oblivion and plenty of Skyrim, just trying to get a feel of all that is TES.

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Okay, you're doing just fine. The beauty of Morrowind and it not having fast travel is that wandering around is a must. One of the many things I like about the game.

doggy

a little advice u should really observe how guilds connect with each other for example the Redoran house gos hand n hand with imperial. but yeah your doing fine.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts