• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
There is no limit to the times you can train, either. The trick to making the most out of each level is, once you are ready to level up, train 2 non-main skills at least 5 levels before you sleep. That will give you the biggest boost in the attribute bonus. It'll cost you a bit of money, but you'll have a stronger character.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
If memory serves correctly, there's no limit to how many times you can see a trainer per level like there is in Oblivion and Skyrim...as long as you have the coin, you can keep training to your little heart's content :)

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Ah, I just hope that I can re-gain my money.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
So, I joined the tribunal temple so I could pay less for blessings, but I don't know if it was the right choice. Can you join both Tribunal Temple and Imperial Cult?

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
The way the Dark Brotherhood keep attacking you, I don't think you'll have any problem. ;)
Specially now that I found the creeper (Thanks Chowder), a merchant that buys for the full value.

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
So, I joined the tribunal temple so I could pay less for blessings, but I don't know if it was the right choice. Can you join both Tribunal Temple and Imperial Cult?

I believe so. The only guilds that have a confliction that I know of is fighters/thieves. If you progress too far into the fighters guild, without doing a few thieves guild quests, you'll be locked out of the thieves guild.

Uther Pundragon

The Harbinger of Awesome
Staff member
You can join just about all guilds in one go. I think. Becoming head of them all, well, that is another matter entirely. :p But really, Morrowind and the guilds within present great opportunities for role playing.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Well, my character is a good Warrior, valorous and honored and crap so I really don't care about the Thieves Guild. Thank goodness I can join both religions though! lol

Gowsh

Old Fart
Also, I when I sold the DB armor for the merchant, he started wearing it.

Ruf Garus (my character): So, I got this rare and valuable armor.
Merchant: OH YAY! *throws a huge pouch of septims*
Ruf Garus: Wut are you do--
Merchant: *puts it on* Do I look nice?
Ruf Garus: *slowly heading for the door* yeaaah, you do.... Good luck with the guards.

That's one of the things I enjoy about this game.

A merchant's wares are all on display, except (I think) for the stuff you sell them. That they wear if they like it better. It makes you feel you're making a difference. :)

The Hlallu noble face down in the manor becomes the best dressed corpse in all Vvardenfell.

Gowsh

Old Fart
Ah, I just hope that I can re-gain my money.

The only organizations you can't be in simultaneously are the Great Houses.

For them, it's one and done.

Also, if you get tired of Creeper as a vendor, you can kill everybody in house with no bounty.

They drop Orcish armor and a lovely ebony broadsword. Quite a boost early on for fighter types.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts