• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
No, it didn't. I had to pay 35 septims to receive a blessing. Now I joined the religious cult to pay less next time.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
How do I make potions? I have the Mortar and Pestle and I have the ingredients, but it says "you need to type in your name", and nothing I write works!!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Oh, disease? I'm not sure. I haven't been diseased yet.
It sucks. You have to pay to use shrines.
Also, regarding Cliff Racers.... I got lost in the mountains around Caldera. Those bastards show up EVERY 5 F***ING STEPS. And, to make things worse, every single time I managed to escape some diseased creature infected me!!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
It sucks. You have to pay to use shrines.
Also, regarding Cliff Racers.... I got lost in the mountains around Caldera. Those bastards show up EVERY 5 F***ING STEPS. And, to make things worse, every single time I managed to escape some diseased creature infected me!!

If you're in Caldera, you should try Creeper, then.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Who? (if its the exploding one I'M NOT GOING)

He's in a mansion full of disgusting orcs. He's a scamp and he's one of the only two merchants that pays full price for items, rather than paying you 1 gold for something worth 20. He's also got about 5,000 gold and restocks every 24 hours.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
He's in a mansion full of disgusting orcs. He's a scamp and he's one of the only two merchants that pays full price for items, rather than paying you 1 gold for something worth 20. He's also got about 5,000 gold and restocks every 24 hours.
HOLY CRAP Where is this house?! (damn if I knew about this guy I would have sold the DB armor for him... Oh well I guess there are going to be more of those assassin bastards after me.)

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
HOLY CRAP Where is this house?! (damn if I knew about this guy I would have sold the DB armor for him... Oh well I guess there are going to be more of those assassin bastards after me.)

I think it's in the center of town. Check the link I tied to "Creeper" in my post.

And, assuming you have Tribunal, you're going to have plenty of DB armor. I just attacked their base and had so much of their armor that I could only carry out the shoulderpads.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
I think it's in the center of town. Check the link I tied to "Creeper" in my post.

And, assuming you have Tribunal, you're going to have plenty of DB armor. I just attacked their base and had so much of their armor that I could only carry out the shoulderpads.
Yup, I have both expansion packs.
Seriously, I get attacked by them all the time. Their armor sells for a crap ton.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Ok, Imma play and find the guy in Caldera.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Just wander around town then check your map. It should show where it is.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Just wander around town then check your map. It should show where it is.
I already found him and I am almost 2000 septims richer.

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
How do I make potions? I have the Mortar and Pestle and I have the ingredients, but it says "you need to type in your name", and nothing I write works!!
Your Alchemy skill has to be over I think 25 before you start seeing effects in your ingredients...but I honestly don't know how to get it there...that's why I do custom classes so I know my alchemy skill is gonna be high enough right off the bat cause that's how I make money lol

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Your Alchemy skill has to be over I think 25 before you start seeing effects in your ingredients...but I honestly don't know how to get it there...that's why I do custom classes so I know my alchemy skill is gonna be high enough right off the bat cause that's how I make money lol

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2
If that's the case, then, weellllll.... Crap. I'm not gonna start over. I'm loving my barbarian and he's sorta pretty deep into the game already.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Just find an alchemy trainer. I think there's one in the Balmora mages guild.
Well, considering I'm level 5 in Alchemy, it's probably gonna be cheap.... Or at least I hope so. Fighter's Guild savings, sorry :sadface:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts