• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jei El

We will be avenged.
That would be the Dark Brotherhood.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
God. I've been playing for a few hours now. This game is pure epicness.
The DB assassins are really getting to my nerve, but I'm gonna do some sort of questline to find out who wants me dead. In the meantime, I'm getting thousands of septims selling their armor XD

Lady Imp

Rabid Wolverine
God. I've been playing for a few hours now. This game is pure epicness.
The DB assassins are really getting to my nerve, but I'm gonna do some sort of questline to find out who wants me dead. In the meantime, I'm getting thousands of septims selling their armor XD
I got attacked by one last nite. I'm scared to sleep now. :sadface: But you're right, you do make bank selling their stuff...:D

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
The helmet reminds me of Alastor Moody.
mad-eye-moody-bio.JPG
Dbrotherhoodmorrowind.png

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Also, I when I sold the DB armor for the merchant, he started wearing it.

Ruf Garus (my character): So, I got this rare and valuable armor.
Merchant: OH YAY! *throws a huge pouch of septims*
Ruf Garus: Wut are you do--
Merchant: *puts it on* Do I look nice?
Ruf Garus: *slowly heading for the door* yeaaah, you do.... Good luck with the guards.

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
I haven't encountered any yet, but think "big pterodactyls that go SKREEEE and attack in packs every 2 seconds."

Yup, that sums it up quite nicely.

Dunno about PC, but the Xbox version had an exploitable glitch involving alchemy shops. I used the one in Balmora. Bought some ingredients, then sold them right back to the shopkeep. Took a loss, but also permanently increased the number of that item she carried. And the glitch was stackable. So I increased her stock of, God, I can't remember the ingredients off the top of my head, scales of some sort, and something else. Then I'd buy 500 of each at a time, and make potions until they were all gone. I'd sell all the potions back to her, and then repeat. Maxed out my alchemy, and made a plopsload of gold, in about 20 minutes.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Now I've already fought them, and they really aren't that much of a pain. Seriously. I take them out really fast.

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
They aren't hard to kill. It's just incredibly annoying how often you get attacked by them. Especially in the mountain regions.

Have you found the mudcrab merchant yet?

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
Mudcrab merchant. Has 10k gold to buy your useless junk. Only the merchant in Mournhold has as much cash as him. Seriously.

He's on a small island, in the southern part of Vvardenfell, a ways east of Vivec. I'll have to check my old map when I get home for a better location for you.

Or, you can probably just google the location.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
Need help. I caught witbane, everyone's an asshole with me and I cant find any temples to heal myself. I ran all the way from Caldera to Balmora, and I dont want to spend money with potions. Help plz?

KaitoGhost

Sea Sponge First Mate
There is a temple in Balmora. It's the big building at the other end of town from the silt strider.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
There is a temple in Balmora. It's the big building at the other end of town from the silt strider.
Cant serem to find it... Well, I'm gonna sleep now and at morning, when I'm rested I'll search for it. Thanks!

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.

Dunno about PC, but the Xbox version had an exploitable glitch involving alchemy shops. I used the one in Balmora. Bought some ingredients, then sold them right back to the shopkeep. Took a loss, but also permanently increased the number of that item she carried. And the glitch was stackable. So I increased her stock of, God, I can't remember the ingredients off the top of my head, scales of some sort, and something else. Then I'd buy 500 of each at a time, and make potions until they were all gone. I'd sell all the potions back to her, and then repeat. Maxed out my alchemy, and made a plopsload of gold, in about 20 minutes.

I think the "scales" you're referring to are scales.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Now I've already fought them, and they really aren't that much of a pain. Seriously. I take them out really fast.

They're a pain when there's 20 of them.

Chowder138

Proud member of PAHAAA.
Need help. I caught witbane, everyone's an asshole with me and I cant find any temples to heal myself. I ran all the way from Caldera to Balmora, and I dont want to spend money with potions. Help plz?

i'm pretty sure you can just sleep in a bed and choose "until healed." That's what I do.

You can also sleep in the wilderness just by waiting. Same thing. But in towns you can only sleep in beds.

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
i'm pretty sure you can just sleep in a bed and choose "until healed." That's what I do.

You can also sleep in the wilderness just by waiting. Same thing. But in towns you can only sleep in beds.
Oh, resting "until healed" cures disease?! I didn't know that.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts