Just did Rising at Dawn (Random thoughts)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

sticky runes

I inadvertently let myself become a full-fledged vampire while doing Dawnguard quests as my high elf male character, and went to Fort Dawnguard to see what their reactions would be. Sorine Jurard practically jumped down my throat and told me to go see Falion in Morthal, and none of the other members would talk to me except to say I better get cured or they'll kill me. I was a little bit disheartened by their reactions, to be honest. OK, they all have hatred towards vampires and have had some unpleasant histories with them, I thought that Agmaer at least might be willing to travel with me while I seek out a cure. Seems like the only person who didn't turn his back on me was the armoured troll that was following me at the time.

And when I got to Morthal the place was practically flooded with vampires. A bunch of them came charging down from the mountain path and were destroyed by the guards and townsfolk, and immediately after that I approached a traveler wearing robes (thinking it was Falion) but it turned out to be a vampire assassin who had a go at me, and was also cut down by the townsfolk (It was quite strange seeing Alma herself using her blood magic to fend off vampires, I guess she doesn't appreciate the competition)

This experience has inspired me to maybe try role-playing a "good" vampire some time, who doesn't bother joining the dawnguard, but helps defend towns from evil on his own terms.

PS - High elves look f#cking beautiful as vampires and I was quite tempted to stay that way, except vampires suck and I prefer the services we get with the Dawnguard.

Pete

There's no such this as a good vampire.
  • Destroy everyone one of those dawnguard
  • Master raising the dead around you
  • Dominate the weak
  • Be come a sirin of the nite
  • Trust no one
Virtually all ingame quotes

Brewman

Do I look worried?
Had glitch one time I got bit and didn't cure it in time but only half changed, finally had to ask Serana to change me completely, after that I went to Falion with no problems, now I stay a Lycan so I cant catch the vamp nasties ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts