• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Wendigo

This is a fic about Avago Jo, a Cathay Raht who is trying to make a new life for himself away from crime. Or so he tries. Read his journal as he dodges Daedra, thugs, dragons and the headsman's axe.

DAY ONE

This one's name is Avago Jo.

I am a mostly honest man looking for a new life in Skyrim, and as day and day passes in Cyrodil I feel like I am being followed. As a matter of a fact, I know I am.

Perhaps this one was abit dishonest in his introduction

Jo is what some call a 'con artist', a thief, and a fence. I am all of these things admittedly. I have has several run in with the Daedric Prince Azura and her followers, and as I write this I am underneath a canvas tarp in the woods evading the cult. Such is life, and Jo has always been outdoorsy...

Anyways, I am 'immigrating' to Skyrim tommorow. This one is going there with a knapsack and nothing more, a brand new life. Away from the bounty, away from the Imperial City, and most importantly, into the great plains and logging ventures in Skyrim.

It will be sweet.

However, this one is going to rest his eyes. I need the rest.

Goodnight.

Last edited:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts