• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
Just a quick question everyone, has anyone foreseen what might happen when Dar actually rests in this inn?
:cool:
Hope he's wearing his swamp gear!!

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
sorry so much everyone for not releasing an entry I have been really busy but I have set aside some time tonight to play and I hope to post an entry our two. Not a promise though as of late I have just had too many things to take care of SORRY EVERYONE. :sadface:
Don't even sweat it, life keeps happening with or without Skyrim!

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
When I enchant a dagger with absorb health what should I name it? THE COMPETITION STARTS....NOW!

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
When I enchant a dagger with absorb health what should I name it? THE COMPETITION STARTS....NOW!
Jack says: Call it Sucker4Life, you sucker for life!

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
oh come on lets go for something more dramatic. like BloodLust or something not something you would see on someones license plate
Totally agree but couldn't resist the double entendre, and it seemed like something Jack would say!

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Totally agree but couldn't resist the double entendre, and it seemed like something Jack would say!
lol it does seem like something Jack would say. When I get dead thrall (end game) I will make Jack a weapon with a name like that!

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
I am now making a new rule. For an increased fee of 100 gold I can pay the cart man to fast travel. This also abides by the 24 hour rule

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
I have not why did you have something in mind?
It's not terribly original, but for some reason I keep coming back to Nightstalker

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
It's not terribly original, but for some reason I keep coming back to Nightstalker
I quite like that keeps with the vampire theme as well. thats my problem is I can't think of anything original. I might do some sort of reference with the name of my dagger. Maybe just a random culture reference or even just something in TES lore. Maybe something to do with the book Immortal Blood. Best book in Skyrim

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
I love some of the creative ways you can kill people in skyrim. I never noticed before on my other playthroughs. I would just sneak through and slit throats but this time I am looking for ways to do it without getting destroyed if found out. Fire lamps are wonderful

TamrielsSavior

The Dark Nord of Helgen
I love some of the creative ways you can kill people in skyrim. I never noticed before on my other playthroughs. I would just sneak through and slit throats but this time I am looking for ways to do it without getting destroyed if found out. Fire lamps are wonderful
Yeah, I need to do a better job of that, too! Nogar's getting tired of spending his time and money for week-long tours of the inns of Skyrim!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts