• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Were-cat

a bit confused though, you can either become a vampire by contracting it from vampires, or from Molag Bal himself, not by a witch, and alvor is not haddvar's father, alvor is his uncle
You should work on your lore a bit

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
a bit confused though, you can either become a vampire by contracting it from vampires, or from Molag Bal himself, not by a witch, and alvor is not haddvar's father, alvor is his uncle
You should work on your lore a bit
Sorry about the Alvar thing I didn't realize at the time but the witch part is not a mistake. I know it is impossible to contract it from a witch but that is the way I wanted to do it, through story, not elder scrolls lore. Thats the point of these journals is to mix it up a bit and make your playthrough interesting.
Its a journal not a ES history novel.

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Slowing the journal down considerably with school I am very busy :sadface: sorry for the lack of entries its just hard for me to get on here for more than a couple minutes

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Just wanted to say sorry again to everyone I have just been really busy with school but I get my own laptop soon and hopefully that should let me write more. Really im sure a lot of you have left by now but I am so sorry for not being able to do this. With family, school, and sports its a lot to do :sadface:

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Just got my laptop up and running hopefully I can do more entries with it :)

ThaRyanJ

Wow man just finished reading them all i loved it but hey dont prioritize this over school dude that plopss important cant wait for the next one

shongo3258

Vampire of Skyrim
Wow man just finished reading them all i loved it but hey dont prioritize this over school dude that plopss important cant wait for the next one
Its good to hear you liked them :). and yeah I'm not prioritizing it for school and even in my first week I was given tons of homework that kept me busy for most of my after school time. I am trying to figure out how to make entries more often as I havent had one in like a week and a half. I might just have to do only non-busy weekends and do things like shorten the entries so I don't have to spend as much time

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts