1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Joining Multiple Guilds (Groups) ?

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by WoWpWnEd11, Nov 30, 2011.

1. WoWpWnEd11 New Member

Message Count:
    I have already joined the Companions. Can i join the Dark Brotherhood too? Or do I have to finnish the Companions quest line?
  2. googalizer New Member

Message Count:
    I'm pretty sure you can do them both at the same time. I don't have the dark bros yet but I did have the mage and the companions at the same time.....
  3. Rayven Global Moderator

Message Count:
    I know I've seen people having Thief and Dark Brotherhood simultaneously. I have bard, mage and companion at the moment. I've not heard of any guilds that prevent joining any others (at least so far).
  4. vincent SC2: DudeMan 346

Message Count:
    I can assure you that you can do whatever you want. I did Companions, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves, Mage and Imperial at the same time. The only thing you can't do is join the stormcloaks and the imperials.