• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Hmm a warrior, just as I thought. He seems stronger than other Redguards I've met. "Well if you insist, after today I'm going to be on my way to Markarth, the Jarl there has put out a bounty on a large group of forsworn. Where will your travels take you from here I wonder?"

TheDovahkin

How eyes widen as she mentions the bounty. "Well, I don't know maybe a trip to Markarth to kill some Forsworn. Could I accompany you friend, to help you fight the Forsworn? We could split the gold 50 50?" He looks into her eyes pleadingly. Then the drink arrives. "Ah yes, cheers." He pays the barman. "Here you go love." He passes it to Ash.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    "Well it would seem that my companion will not be arriving so, yes I need someone to watch by back. Damn forsworn could down me with a poisoned arrow, but I do have to warn you. I have no clue this is just what I've heard but there are possibly three to four Briarhearts there... Some kind of Forsworn meeting." I pause to silently thank the man for my drink. "The Jarl has kept their meeting secret so that I may arrive and collect the bounty, he owes me a few favors." I smile wickedly. "But we must get there sometime in the next three days or he will make it known to the gold that he needs help, as you can imagine this is quite urgent. That 'meeting' could help clear out the forsworn for good. Now about that bounty, originally I didn't want to have to split it but I do believe I will need all the help I can get. The gold we will revive and split for this mission is 4,000 pure gold coins. Not to mention all the gold well get for selling stuff from their bodies. So what do ya say friend, will you fight with me?" I wait for an answer as I down my last sip of Mead.

TheDovahkin

"Oh I don't care about how many Briarhearts there are, there all just filthy little skeevers to me. I could take on 20 hagravens and 50 Briarhearts at the same time." He chuckles. "But I bet together we could take on 40 hagravens and 100 Briarhearts at the same time. So we will go and we will not let anything get in our way!" And he finishes his drink.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Finally, someone with some backbone. "Ok now the only question is should we leave tonight? Or in the morning? I've already bought a room but I can get a refund for it. I also have enough food to last, well now that it's not just me... Probably three or four days, but if we happen to eat more than planned. We can hunt along the way, which is no problem. Also do you have a horse? Even if you don't I do, she's quite a tame mare but she has spirit, I don't ride her much but she carries all of my supplies."

TheDovahkin

"We should leave early tomorrow morning, we need rest. We'll hunt along the way and if we can't find any game and we have one meal left then you can have it. Did you know I was once lost in the Alik'r desert without food or water for a week? Anyways, I do have a horse, he is quite tough, he has saved me many times from bandits. He has almost as much backbone as me!" And he winks again. "We could raid Forsworn camps along the way for food as well."

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    "Well then since we have all that straightened out." I say as a yawn comes to my lips. "I will buy another drink and be off to bed, be seeing you in the morning. Bright and early." I wink back. "See you then."

TheDovahkin

"Goodnight dear." And he stumbles over to the bar. He drops ten septims on the bar and says to the barman "For the room." And wanders off to his room.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    Not long after my eyes have shut, the nightmares start...

Running, running, stumbling through the brush. "Little Elf?" I hear, my short young legs fumble and I almost fall, but I must keep going. "Come back here." Yells the voice. I finally make it to the tree that has saved me many a time from animals, and anything else that wished to hurt me. By the time I have made it to the top. My captor is at the bottom looking around. "----" the name he yells is one I cannot hear and do not know. He walks away. I wait around until the sun has started to rise. Then slowly and quietly make my way down the tree. At the bottom I crouch and look around. 'No sight of him' but before I can go on my way I get yanked back into a strong chest. "Got you." It whispers, then the world fades to black.

Jerking awake, I sigh and wipe the tear the must have been falling in my sleep. I also notice that I must have fallen off the bed during the night. Opening the window it seems the sun has just started to rise.

As I leave my room I notice that my Redguard companion isn't in the main bar area. 'Can't blame him, he must have quite the hangover.' I start to look over my pack to be sure everything is ready. 'Need more arrows.' I look back towards the bedrooms and decide he won't be awake for at least a little while longer, and make my way towards the Fletcher's. After informing the Khajit at the bar to tell my companion I'll be back shortly.

TheDovahkin

He wakes up with a jerk. He had been dreaming about something bad. Someone he cared for had been killed, and he had been with them. It had been in a mountainous area. Oh well he shakes it from his mind.

He gets up and dresses, then he walks into the main area. Ash isn't there. He walks up to the barman "Where did the elf go?" He asks with urgency. "Don't worry she went to the fletcher, she told me to tell you."
    "Ok, thanks" and he sits down to read his book and wait for Ash to come back.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    As soon as the sun had finally made it fully into the sky from the ground. She returned. Walking through the door Ash was supposed to seethe the Redguard had already awoken, seemingly without a hangover. "Well my friend." She said as she approached "it is a good morning for a LONG walk. Shall we go? Have you eaten?"

TheDovahkin

"Oh yes breakfast, here you go." And he flicked a coin at the barman "Just an apple....thanks." He bit into the fresh, juicy apple and swallowed. "Lets go and kill some Forsworn!" And they left the inn.

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    As we walked out of the gate in silence, not a weird silence but a calm almost tired silence. Ash started thinking back over her dream. Always the same one. As they neared Katlya's Farm she broke out into a sprit, running to her beautiful white mare. "Ah! Here you are baby! Thought I told you to linger by the gate?" Ash almost sounded as if she was mad at the creature, but yet had the softest of smiles on her face. "Excuse me miss, but this is your horse?" I looked over to the Woman, Katlya. "Yes she is mine, sorry if she caused any trouble." "No! If anything she made the other horses more tame in just a few hours! But I must ask, how much would you ask for a creature like her?" I sighed, always the same question when they see her. "Sorry but she is not and never will be for sale. Many have sought her for their own, some have even tried to steal her but she will always return to me when I call." Practically forgetting the man she had with her she turns. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run off and leave you behind! I just had to make sure my baby was okay." Knowing she was being talking about, Sky, whinnyed at the new man and blew air in his face. "Sky! Be nice, he's coming with us." The horse looked back and forth between the two almost looking astonished.

TheDovahkin

OOC: I'm switching to first person.

In Character:
    I chuckled and patted the beautiful horse. "It's alright! We're going on an adventure together! Katlya, where's storm?" I asked looking for my horse. "He's in there." And she pointed to the stable that I hadn't looked in. "Ahah! Storm come here!" He walked gently but gave off a sense of power. He was a deep black and was extremely muscly. He faced Sky and whinnied. "Yes, Storm this is Sky. She is Ash's horse" I pointed to Ash and he looked at her, he gave a slight nod. "Me and him understand each other." I said to Ash. And I mounted Storm "Let's go!"

TheDreamersverse

Brit Fahiil Vahdin
    "By the way I must say storm is quite the magnificent steed." Sky whinnyed obviously annoyed that she didn't get a compliment. "Sky you are the fleetest horse in all of Skyrim, don't worry you'll always be Momma's baby." As we near Dragon Bridge I check my map making sure I know the perfect route to take to get to Markarth in time.

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Name: Micael Reinhart
    Race:Breton
    Class:Tank Mage(hey armor, shield, fire magic)
    Appearance: 5'8" Stocky. Green Eyes and Brown curly hair cropped short on the sides. Clean shaven and a ragged "X" shaped scar on the left corner of his mouth. Currently dressed in plain travelers clothes.

As he walked through the door Micael looked about the bustling tavern and thought to himself~I suppose nothing does better business in a war than the blacksmith and the bartender.~

He maneuvered his way across the floor reaching the bar and setting a small purse on the bartop. ~There is something to be said about being in the auxiliary. They just drop you off hand you your septims and tell you get the job done nevermind where the coin goes. Then again they don't equip you either...~

Micael then gestures to the barmaid and shouts above the roar of the bustling crowd. "I'll have a brandy and a stew. And if you know where a man could get some fine armor in these parts I would be forever in your debt."

He finishes the last part with a confident grin across the bar.

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Name: Hulgar
    Race: Nord
    Class: Warrior
    Appearance: Tall battle-scarred veteran wearing a bear pelt with steel plated armor underneath. Blue eyes and dark brown hair that drapes down to his shoulders. Full beard coming down from his face and light blue war paint covering half of his face. He boasts a large steel battle axe on his back.

Hulgar makes his way his way into the tavern for a few rounds of mead. He takes a seat next to Micael at the bar.

He calls to the barmaid. "And bring me some Honningbrew while you're at it."

He turns to Micael and looks his up and down. "What brings a Breton to Skyrim, huh? Already enough foreigners here."

Mirro9@

Mirro9@
    Micael eyes the large nord now seated next to him, painfully aware now of his lack of armor.
    "Well met friend. I find myself in your frigid corner of the world on Imperial business. Rumor is that some folk around here haven't taken to the White-gold Concord to keenly. They think this means they don't need the empire any more...I'm here to convince them they are wrong."
    As he speaks Micael lazily traces out the beginnings of a fire rune along the surface of the bar. Trying to be as subtle as possible.
    "The name is Micael by the way, Micael Reinhart. I don't believe I caught your name friend."
    He punctuates this with another quick smile as one of the barmaid set his stew and brandy down in front of him.

JRMoosePaul

Stormcloak Warrior
    Hulgar's mead came to his and with one gulp downed it and called for another.
    "Names Hulgar. Been in Skyrim all my life. Fought for the Empire in the Great War but come come home to find out that our Empire is too weak to stand against elves. Anyways they had me making them swords and armor for the Legion. That'll really get to your hands after a while."
    Hulgar notices Micael's hand fumbling about across the table. "You're hands got the shakes or somethin'?"

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts