• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

DovakinDarkElf

This is it my life ending to a man that cuts heads off for a living Id rather die to a chicken poken my eyes out and bleeding to death. I start to kneel getting closer to setting my head on the bloody stone ... Then suddenly out of no where and shadow flys through me with shock i look up to see a dragon controling the sky ... First thing in my head run .. my partner Ulfric help me escape Helgen and make a dash for riverwood ... Aww it was like clean water going down my throat getting the straps cut off my hands .. I was then left by Ulfric to later meet him... i took my time got myself equiped with a weapon and started to view the amazing views...

After a mad bid around skyrim and over loading on equipment i ran to the closest town Whiterun where i met the companions. I had to show my skill in fighting right away to them and finally got accepted to there guild... Im excited to see what skills i Can Leaqrn of these people ....

Today I am on a mission with a companions member Vilgus I think his name is and wait to you hear this we where in the cave looking for bandits and pieces of wuthrad. when I stupidly walked into a cage where they closed the door on me traped nice move on my first mission ... Vilgius then is surronded by about 8 bandits (silverhand maybe cant mem) and i thought this has to be the end for him Then out of the blue he changes form from a human species to a werewolf :O i was like yeis ... He destroyed the rivals and my gate was opened he runs of and returns in normal form and starts to explain that it is a gift that the companions get after they prove themselves... we carried on and retrieved the bits of wuthrad and returned to the companions hold up.. Where i Lay down for a nights rest wondering will I get to use this gift will i be aloud to transform into a werewolf ... alls I can do is hope ... Night for now ill be back tomorrow again

VolenKiller

The Idealist
Uhm... Sure is different for sure. I don't really like the face expressions, and the font size is to small. also it just doesn't really add up :/ . Keep working to make it better, and work on your spelling, run on sentences, comma splices and things like that. Stuff you learn in English class. It also it doesn't have really any direction. Uhm this is also more something like for the blog section. and Idk. How do you think you did?

DovakinDarkElf

Uhm... Sure is different for sure. I don't really like the face expressions, and the font size is to small. also it just doesn't really add up :/ . Keep working to make it better, and work on your spelling, run on sentences, comma splices and things like that. Stuff you learn in English class. It also it doesn't have really any direction. Uhm this is also more something like for the blog section. and Idk. How do you think you did?

Aww i was only trying it out if you know what i mean just to see if could do it sure is hard doh :p ... Aww expressions is a habit from texting and facebook.. and taken into account everything you said Thankyou i hope to do a better one .

DovakinDarkElf

Yaaaawwwnnn, another morning ... Washing face and hands, throw on my armor and attach my sword... another nice day out here in Whiterun today. I go into town today to be confronted by a drunkn man he wants me to steal argonian ale its supose to be the best stuff you can get. I told him i would do it but i dunno if i actual have the courage to break into somebody else's house to steal drink so ill avoid him until i make my mind up about that man.

I walk into the market to see if there is anything i could buy that will be useful and come across this women that is with nobody and has a child she told me of a story about this man was harassing her so I was like cant let this happen so I offered to go talk to the man to see what he says I threatened him and warned him to stay away to an unexpected reply OK, I thought I was going to have to show this man some manners but no he didn push me. So i let the women know of our success and she was delighted as she can continue on with her life now...

Ive noticed that while being in this town people dont really like dark elfs, I think their against us but I am determined to show them that I am not like the others even right now i can feel something burning inside me. I seen a buiding up higher than any other building so i thought i would take a walk upta it and finding out it was called dragon reach. So i walked on in to find a man in control of Whiterun he was a Jarl. he ordered men to help some gaurds out the front of the town as there was a dragon attack going on so i ran outside the building as fast as i could and joined the gaurds looking at this beast I couldn't believe it The wing span on this beast was massive no bird that ive ever seen before. Theirs only one thing we can do Rrrrraaaaaawwwrrr ,,, So we fought it breathing fire down on top of us with every arrow going into its flesh it got weaker. Until it suddenly crash landed into the ground where i pull out my sword Rrraaaaawwwwrrr and stick it down through the top of its head... Then something weird happened it was like i obsorded the energy of the dragon being surronded by the gaurds they started calling me dragonborn , I was wondering what it waas then they asked me to shout so I did and the thuum power was unreal , Confused standing there what has happened to me....

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts