• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Salleh Jahaf

Well, I'm on the quest for retreiving the Jagged Crown for the stormcloaks. Me and the other stormcloaks got to the part of the dungeon where you are supposed to match the three emblem rings on the door to the ebony key I picked up from the floor, but when I try to activate the rings so they can turn, nothing happens. I tried backtracking to see if there is a lever or button i had to pull but nothing. Am I supposed the do some part of the main story or another quest before I can open that door? In the main story, I still have to retreive the horn of jurgen windcaller.

Kai

It has nothing to do with the main story, thats not it, as I havnt done Jurgen WIndcallers quest either. Seems like its just a glitch, it seems to happen alot in that quest, for me the ebony claw wasnt even there. I suggest going back to an earlier save.

Uruvion

When I did this, I couldn't see the claw at first. I backtracked, went through a door then returned back to the key door to see it on the floor. I would try the same thing if restarting from a previous save doesn't work.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts