1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums. You totally should register so you can experience everything our community offers. We have various resources related to Skyrim which include a massive array of Guides and Tutorials. If you're here just for the discussion you can check out our General Skyrim Discussion section or if you're here for help you can check out our Skyrim Help section. We also have the latest Skyrim News and fun stuff like Roleplaying and even a Skyrim Fan Fiction section!

Are you here to discuss Dawnguard? You may discuss it by signing up and checking out this section.

So if you love Skyrim you should join for sure. Click the 'Sign Up' button on the right to register your account. You can register with your Facebook or Steam account.

Jagged Crown

Discussion in 'Skyrim Help' started by Salleh Jahaf, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Salleh Jahaf New Member

Message Count:
    Well, I'm on the quest for retreiving the Jagged Crown for the stormcloaks. Me and the other stormcloaks got to the part of the dungeon where you are supposed to match the three emblem rings on the door to the ebony key I picked up from the floor, but when I try to activate the rings so they can turn, nothing happens. I tried backtracking to see if there is a lever or button i had to pull but nothing. Am I supposed the do some part of the main story or another quest before I can open that door? In the main story, I still have to retreive the horn of jurgen windcaller.
  2. Kai New Member

Message Count:
    It has nothing to do with the main story, thats not it, as I havnt done Jurgen WIndcallers quest either. Seems like its just a glitch, it seems to happen alot in that quest, for me the ebony claw wasnt even there. I suggest going back to an earlier save.
  3. Salleh Jahaf New Member

Message Count:
    Ok, will revert to an earlier save and see if that does the trick.
  4. Uruvion New Member

Message Count:
    When I did this, I couldn't see the claw at first. I backtracked, went through a door then returned back to the key door to see it on the floor. I would try the same thing if restarting from a previous save doesn't work.