PC Jagged Crown and Season Unending

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Diabloskun

Hello, and sorry for making a thread that probably already exists but since I saw too many pages and couldnt find a search option ( sorry I'm new XD ).

My problem is the following I was doing Season Unending and had Jagged Crown active, which didnt enable me to complete Season Unending so I wen't around trying to find a solution, anyway what I did was something like reseting the quest Jagged Crown, the problem was that without me noticing after completing Season Unending and the following quests, somehow Jagged Crown had disapeared from my Journal, it was not completed, I can't speak with the Npcs that gave/complete it, Even aquiring it and trying to talk with them does not work..

Do you know someway I can put the quest in the journal? I can't do start all quests comand since it bugs the game( makes it eternal phased ) .. Sorry for long post.

BSE

No need to reset anything or use the console. Once you complete the peace treaty, you can not do any civil war quests until you complete the main questline.

Diabloskun

No need to reset anything or use the console. Once you complete the peace treaty, you can not do any civil war quests until you complete the main questline.

Yes, I completed all main questline but the thing is the Jagged Crown quest had disapeared. And I cant talk to the npcs to get it again(I mean I can talk but no option for quest ), so I was wondering if there is a console command to make the quest apear in journal again. Or someway similar to do it.

BSE

Oh, I didnt realize you finished the entire main quest. In that case, this is the only answer I was able to find regarding the Jagged Crown quest:

If you have started this quest for the Stormcloaks and don't complete it before trying to convince Ulfric Stormcloak to join negotiations over a truce, both quests cannot be completed, as both will neccessary npcs will not start a conversation to advance any quest, but rather talk about the other one

• However, if you enter Korvanjund and are not opposed to using commands you may type "tcl" into the console ("~" key), enabling noclip to move yourself through the wall that blocks your path deeper. (This wall disappears if you can properly do the quest.) Typing tcl into the console again will disable noclip. From here you may explore the dungeon as normal. The quest updates upon retrieval of the crown and you are thus able to continue further; this is a Dungeon Lock Out, for non-PC you have to start the Quest.

Diabloskun

Oh, I didnt realize you finished the entire main quest. In that case, this is the only answer I was able to find regarding the Jagged Crown quest:

If you have started this quest for the Stormcloaks and don't complete it before trying to convince Ulfric Stormcloak to join negotiations over a truce, both quests cannot be completed, as both will neccessary npcs will not start a conversation to advance any quest, but rather talk about the other one

• However, if you enter Korvanjund and are not opposed to using commands you may type "tcl" into the console ("~" key), enabling noclip to move yourself through the wall that blocks your path deeper. (This wall disappears if you can properly do the quest.) Typing tcl into the console again will disable noclip. From here you may explore the dungeon as normal. The quest updates upon retrieval of the crown and you are thus able to continue further; this is a Dungeon Lock Out, for non-PC you have to start the Quest.
Oh nice, I shall try that right away thanks alot!

Sorry, I had tried something different already, had forgotten, I went ahead in the dungeon without using any commands and no wall blocked my path even the one requiring ebony claw had ebony claw near it. When I retrieved the Jagged Crown it did not update quest :sadface: .. Guess I'll have to go to do most of game again XD damn should have more saves ..

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts