Spoiler IVE BEEN FRAMED FOR MURDER! HELP PLEASE?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nate_7117

lvl 43 Rouge
Everytime I goto markarth when a guard notices me they run up and say im wanted for murder, I cant bribe, pursuade, intimidate, or anything. They just want to keep me in the mine. I already did the breakout quest and it doesnt show anywhere that I have any bounty anywhere. It all started when I did "the forsworn conspiracy" quest but I completed it and still im wanted for the murder I was framed for. PLEASE TELL ME I CAN FIX THIS? IT MAKES ME ALMOST UNABLE TOGO TO MARKARTH AND WHEN I HAVE TO IT SUCKS!

hexperiment

The Experimentalist
you need to go to jail. it's part of the quest...

EDIT: oh. I missed the breakout part. derp although the latter quest is called 'no one escapes from the cidna mines'

Verac

Yep, kinda made me mad, cause i bow to no one, esp corrupt guards, but you can slaughter the entire city guard if you want. but you MUST go to jail to end the quest also fun fact the leader of the forsworn if you kill him at first meet((Dont just hit him say u want revenge and he will atk)) you get the silverblood ring when you escape which improves smithing and upgrading by 15% a must have, but it also makes escapeing MUCH harder but you can just run past all the dwarven automatons as i did, the other reward is crap, just light forsworn armor with so many spread out stat bonus's its utterly useless but it makes escaping easier.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
CHanged to Spoiler prefix instead of PS3 (since platform didn't come into play for the question or answers).

Touchstone

So, you said you've already completed the quest. I assume this means you've gone to jail already & helped the forsworn break out of the mine.

So, from what I've read, one possible fix it to make your way to the shrine of Talos. The guards who originally arrested you are still there, making all the guards attack you. Try killing those three, looting their bodies, and running away. Wait a few days and come back: the guards may now have a "jail" option.

Good luck.

RadialOmens

I'm having the same problem. Like you, I already went to the Cidhna mines and broke out and everything. Now, if I choose, "I submit, take me to jail," the guards just stare at me, and if I try to move they try to arrest me again. I made it to the Jarl one time and he apologized to me about the whole framed for murder thing, but the guards still try to arrest me. When I made it to the Jarl a second time, he tried to kill me and no one would accept my surrender (sheathing my weapons)

Finalchrono

Time Bandit
Wha? Did you kill any guards after you got into the city when escaping? Also, if you're on PC and you're still having issues then you could always try changing your bounty to 0.

Nate_7117

lvl 43 Rouge
I went to jail and helped the forsworn escaped, I even went to the talos shrine n killed the 3 gaurds inside that were framing me. They won't even let me go back to jail the option is still there but they wont take me then the only way out of the convo is to fight my way out the city

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
did u even click the link? exit the conversation

RadialOmens

did u even click the link? exit the conversation
That doesn't actually solve it. You get approached by each and every guard and they all try to arrest you anywhere in the city. You have to back out of the conversation every time. I got permanently stuck when two guards cornered me and switched back and forth trying to arrest me. You'll see in the bottom of the thread that you linked to that there is no real solution and we have to wait for a patch.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
It does solve it. You can get away with any crime you wish. Its a benefit. On the 360, only one gaurd bothers you. People act like its game breaking though.

Prisioner

Try running away from the guards. Get one of the guards alone, no witnesses or anything, and murder him. Solved it for me, at least temporarily

Fate

>Living, Loving, Learning<
Nothing that I know of that you can do about it, I just kill all the guards that persue me and thats it, I prefer to walk the leisure path. Id rather not try and calm them, either I kill them or I stealth.

Perineal Raphe

So I have to go to jail in order to get the Silverblood ring? I've never been to jail. It always seemed like it would be a pain in the ass. I've just been massacring all the guards in Markarth.

OutKast

i posted in another thread, asking for help with the "Forsworn Conspiracy" wont end....i snuck in an slayed the guards & the Legate. Absolutely nothing happend. I think it may have something to do with the fact i already bought a house in Markarth, but not yet a Thane. Who knows....

but like someone else said, it's not game breaking. it's a side quest. oh well. i'm moving on.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts