PS3 IT'S FINALLY HERE!! Well, almost.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Ahh you mean those damn onside kicking 'pick 9ers only' fanboys? Yeah after playing them 18 outta 20 games I jus started leaving sessions when people use them. You can pick the F'in browns, n they'll pick the 9ers like pansies. :mad::mad::mad: pl*** kills me. Simulation football eh??? Niiiiiiiice same here, none of that glitching BS like you said, my PSN is same as name here I'll shoot you a friend request, sounds like it'd be a purdy good game. What is DC glitchers though???

Dragonnborn is awesome on a Skyrim note, can't wait to roll through it with le Nord :Dovahkiin:

Exactly that, I went to play and I picked the Jaguars (which are quite good if you know how to play with them but nonetheless) and they picked the Niners. I left the lobby, I only play friends now, non ranked since I dont really care about all that stuff. Alright though when I get it ill add you.

DC glitchers basically do this plops where you could be winning the game and they'll DC and itll say you win and you get the points but not only will you not get the points it will show up as a loss on your record (even though the score of the game will show you were leading). I had a friend who was top 100 in the PS3 charts a few years back and someone in the top 10 DC glitched him so they didn't lose their ranking, its bullplops.

Can't wait to play through these new expansions. Gunna be a Dark Elf to do vampire side of dawnguard then ill probably make a Redguard or Imperial to go through the dawnguard side. Itll be like 2 months since i played once i start playing agian when dawnguard comes out.. cant wait.

sticky runes

I got faendal (or however you spell his name) to be my steward at lakeview manor and he seemed to be very excited about it :p maybe he is judt happy to be someone's b****

oh yeah, I didn't even need to ask Feandal to be my steward, I fast traveled to Lakeview manor with him as my follower, and straight away he was like "ooh ooh, me be your steward!"

Hirelings don't seem interested, though. They'd rather sit around the pub.

Nuuberk

oh yeah, I didn't even need to ask Feandal to be my steward, I fast traveled to Lakeview manor with him as my follower, and straight away he was like "ooh ooh, me be your steward!"

Hirelings don't seem interested, though. They'd rather sit around the pub.
aha yea whenever i start a new game i always get faendal first for free archery training so i still had him at the time and he said that so i was all "sure" its a lot easier than trying to find someone who wants to be a steward :p

jonathan90

well known member
So you are telling me I could of waited for a ps3 skyrim DLC to finally arrive, and now it has.
but bathesda told all of us, that it's not coming to ps3!!!!what the hell, I am shocked...

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
I don't recall Bethesda ever saying that it wasn't coming, they were just having trouble getting it working on the PS3 and they weren't too sure when we'd see it.

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
the wait is almost overrrrrrrrrr cant wait to dive in on skyrim all over again tomorrow when dawnguard finishes downloading :) :) :) :)

How are you liking it Scotty? Personally, I think it's great so far!

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
You've got all 3 Vinny?

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Very awesome. There's rumors of more coming but nothing official.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts