PS3 IT'S FINALLY HERE!! Well, almost.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Its up on PSN Store

Im debating on buying Hearthfire. I mean I am super happy with *SPOILER*

Severin Manor in Raven Rock

Lellovv

Hope Hearhfire does come out today in the UK! I remember having to wait until about 3pm when Dragonborn came out to be able to get it, so I'm still waiting patiently :)

But I can say for all that Bethesda would let us down big time if they didn't release it.

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
I have it showing up in the UK PSN store for the bargain price of £1.99. I was checking practically every other hour yesterday and so disappointed. I was wondering if they'd decided to cancel the release because of glitches.

thatwudbryan

yet another skyrim enthusiast
SubziXL I don't often play online cus I got tired of the cheap players always using the Niners and/or doing that glitchy pl***. I try and play as Simulation Football as possible so these rocket catchers, nano blitzing, etc players really annoy me not to even mention the DC glitchers smdh.

Hearthfire comes out today right? Should be around 7PM EST like last week right?
Ahh you mean those damn onside kicking 'pick 9ers only' fanboys? Yeah after playing them 18 outta 20 games I jus started leaving sessions when people use them. You can pick the F'in browns, n they'll pick the 9ers like pansies. :mad::mad::mad: plops kills me. Simulation football eh??? Niiiiiiiice same here, none of that glitching BS like you said, my PSN is same as name here I'll shoot you a friend request, sounds like it'd be a purdy good game. What is DC glitchers though???

Dragonnborn is awesome on a Skyrim note, can't wait to roll through it with le Nord :Dovahkiin:

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
I was soooo happy to get dragonborn and hearthfire. Can't wait until Dawnguard comes out. At first, I thought that dragonborn was pretty short. *Looks at clock* Been playing for 7 hours.....

Lellovv

I was soooo happy to get dragonborn and hearthfire. Can't wait until Dawnguard comes out. At first, I thought that dragonborn was pretty short. *Looks at clock* Been playing for 7 hours.....

I too spent about 10-15 hours playing it before I completed every single possible quest in Dragonborn :)

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Boy oh boy is Hearthfire buggy! Enjoyed building Lakeview Manor near Falkreath, but not being able to put any weapons in display cases is kind of annoying and there's an option to change the original smaller house into an entryway that I can't seem to get to work properley. A dragon skeleton also likes to randomly fall out of the sky near the front of the house as well. And iron, holy hell do you go through a lot of iron!
The only consolation is that the glitches seem to be consistent on all platforms, not PS3 exclusive.

Just spent 2 hours moving all of my "stuff" from all of my houses around Skyrim to Severin Manor in Raven Rock

Never again .... LOL

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Just spent 2 hours moving all of my "stuff" from all of my houses around Skyrim to Severin Manor in Raven Rock

Never again .... LOL

Lol! That is a damn nice house, and my favorite in the game until I built my own.
Not too sure if I'll build another but for now I'm going to move the majority of my items to Lakeview Manor.

Lellovv

Boy oh boy is Hearthfire buggy! Enjoyed building Lakeview Manor near Falkreath, but not being able to put any weapons in display cases is kind of annoying and there's an option to change the original smaller house into an entryway that I can't seem to get to work properley. A dragon skeleton also likes to randomly fall out of the sky near the front of the house as well. And iron, holy hell do you go through a lot of iron!
The only consolation is that the glitches seem to be consistent on all platforms, not PS3 exclusive.

I have the same sort of problem too! I bought all sorts of fancy swords and maces to put into my display cases and it just does not work and it's really annoying me :sadface: Empty display cases are just not right...
Same sort of problem with the entryway too :/

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
I have the same sort of problem too! I bought all sorts of fancy swords and maces to put into my display cases and it just does not work and it's really annoying me :sadface: Empty display cases are just not right...
Same sort of problem with the entryway too :/

I'm hoping they have a patch in the works as it's annoying as hell. I was going to bring all my weapons over to Lakeview Manor and still can with all the weapon racks and plaques, but for some of the rarer weapons I like them in the display cases.

So, I put the "Black Star" in the safe at Severin Manor...its gone now :sadface: Ive checked every container in the house

sticky runes

Loving Hearthfire so far!!!

My only qualm is that not many followers seem to want to be stewards, which is odd, because just about anyone can become a Blade, I guess the prospect of being my secretary isn't as appealing!

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
Glitches aside it is great, my favorite part other than my armory is the seemingly indestructible hawk that hangs around. Just for fun I thought I'd go bird hunting, and decided to start with it. Well after 5 minutes of firing arrows at it and thinking that I was a horrible shot, I decided to take a closer look. As I got closer to my TV I could see that I had hit it quite a few times and now have a pin cushion with a beak circling Lakeview Manor.

Nuuberk

Loving Hearthfire so far!!!

My only qualm is that not many followers seem to want to be stewards, which is odd, because just about anyone can become a Blade, I guess the prospect of being my secretary isn't as appealing!
I got faendal (or however you spell his name) to be my steward at lakeview manor and he seemed to be very excited about it :p maybe he is judt happy to be someone's b****

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts