PS3 IT'S FINALLY HERE!! Well, almost.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Nilcan the sly

Honestly, Ps3 is pl***. I've been pestering my dad hoping that he's get me Skyrim on steam but i already have it on Ps3 so i can't. Were getting one DLC and i'd prefer it to be dawnguard. On steam you can get high res textures, console commands, mods, all the DLC's and get addons from the steam workshop.

I feel that Bethesda actually made the unfinished version of skyrim to put out for Ps3 and gave a fully finished game to Xbox and Pc, cuz skyrim sucks on Ps3.

I have no idea what you're talking about. They are pretty much the same as the others except for the console commands , and steam workshop. Console commands aren't really important , and you might be able to get steam workshop when valve releases steambox.

Also aren't the DLC available for PS3 too? I don't see what your problem is with it. It seems pretty great to me.

i have ps3 and I LOVE IT, I have no lag, very few glitches maybe im just lucky but my laptop wouldnt make a good gaming machine and I have never been interested in the halobox

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
I play on both ps3 and PC. Yes I love playing on the PC, and yes I have the dlc already on PC, but Dragonborn has introduced a winner for the crash to desktop olympics. Early on it was crashed so much I was saving everytime I went round a corner. It's certainly not the PC, it's more than powerful enough. On the PS3, the only problem I have is an underpowered character because I neglected it when the DLC wasn't being made available so my ass is getting well and truly kicked at times, but at least it's getting kicked in a smooth, non-crashing way.

Jamirus

Eater of random alchemy ingredients
The game seems to be a lot worse on Ps3, especially when that update was released the caused the game to crash when you start swimming. My opinion though. I'd prefer Pc skyrim.

Jamirus

Oh, and only Dragonborn is available on Ps3, i don't know if that'll change...

ZeroDragon

Bring me my broadsword, and clear understanding.
Oh, and only Dragonborn is available on Ps3, i don't know if that'll change...

Hearthfire is next, closely followed by Dawnguard. Both also at half price if bought in the first week of their respective releases.

Jamirus

Well, it better come out. I've been wanting Dawnguard for a while.

Honestly, Ps3 is pl***. I've been pestering my dad hoping that he's get me Skyrim on steam but i already have it on Ps3 so i can't. Were getting one DLC and i'd prefer it to be dawnguard. On steam you can get high res textures, console commands, mods, all the DLC's and get addons from the steam workshop.

I feel that Bethesda actually made the unfinished version of skyrim to put out for Ps3 and gave a fully finished game to Xbox and Pc, cuz skyrim sucks on Ps3.

We ARE getting all the DLC's. Hearthfire gets released on Tuesday, Dawnguard a week from then. BTW, I've played both DLC (Dawnguard and my GF's Xbox, and Dragonborn on my own PS3), and I have to say, I prefer Dragonborn.

TheLonelyWolve

My precious
People have apparently been having some freezing problems and bugs, and some have said to delete skyrim or something to refresh it and then update? If so and that works how do I do that?

blue 468

Go to the Playstation store and buy the dlc then it will give you the option to download it.

Whats you PSN name? Always lookin for a good match :D

SubziXL I don't often play online cus I got tired of the cheap players always using the Niners and/or doing that glitchy plops. I try and play as Simulation Football as possible so these rocket catchers, nano blitzing, etc players really annoy me not to even mention the DC glitchers smdh.

Hearthfire comes out today right? Should be around 7PM EST like last week right?

Mannulus

Article Writer
Hearthfire comes out today right? Should be around 7PM EST like last week right?

Most likely. Unless Sony decides to do something different which I doubt.

Mannulus

Article Writer
Its now 8:05PM EST, still no Hearthfire.

odsifsdiuclniuhsidhudycgosiaych!!!!

Im not as impatient as I will be next with with Dawnguard cus thats the one I wanted the most and not to mention I'm being Skyrim celibate til all 3 come out... its hard. But cmon PSN.... don't make me come over there.

For what its worth Bethblog's twitter said it still anticipates Hearthfire to be released so we know now its a PSN issue. Surprise surprise.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts