PS3 IT'S FINALLY HERE!! Well, almost.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

AS88

Staff member
jckycftfctfktfkgctfldklydtydkltudludtudtlygdclydcl,xrrfxrtskrxdkckckutfkuuf87uk6yklufyklcyudktudkgldtykklgxg,tyxlturusxl,tulggxcutcgltcltcyldysrxltoroltycglgtcylgltycghltylcgcltylp;ppcpytc;ppytd57dp57pdtdp

!!!

ermahgerd-gersberms-mah-fravrit-berks.jpg

KattSand

Premium Member
GLORIOUS! well I'm excited about the dragonborn dlc for PC, but congrats to you ps3 players! It's about damn time!

ness91

Dovah do faal Brom
I was fangirl'ing yesterday when I found out on IGN & PS3 users got 50% off on all three DLC's for the first week.

Goodbye Social life, hello SKYRIM!

ness91

Dovah do faal Brom

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Finally! I am glad they have finally sorted out all the problems they have been having, good for them! I cannot wait to play the DLC, it will be fantastic. I hope the next DLCs, though, come faster and we get spears!

How I feel:
tumblr_mefb39nmyQ1qhmv1a.gif

Ahaha!

Writes-Many-Posts

Champion of Grottos and Gremlins
i am not getting my hopes up yet. I really want it but i am not believing it fully until i see it

jarif

I'm glad that its officially coming especially with 50% off but i was expecting people to bitch like they did when Bethesda twitted ''Its coming early January'' but we got screwed over though at least we get something rather then nothing

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Trashed my Ps3 Copy of skyrim when I first heard some rumors dawnguard wasn't coming out "ever" for it... but meh that might be just me... I'm not a very patient guy

You should not have put your trust in a rumour. But did you really trash your copy because of DLC?

It is a good thing I am a very patient person, and love my PS3 and Skyrim. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts