• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What Elder Scrolls is you're fav?

• ESO

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skyrim

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Oblivion

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Morrowind

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Dagerfall

• Arena

• Lesser Known ones

• Total voters
Hey Guys, joined this website before skyrim came out and decided to make a return to it an oh boy things have changed XD.

While here might as well make a poll:

ESO
Skyrim
Oblivion
Morrowind
Daggerfall
Arena
or
The lesser known ones :p
????

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Welcome back, winterhold knight. Four-and-a-half years post-release of the game and this place is still going strong. Might not be as solid as in 2011 through 2013, but still. :D

Nice poll, btw. Sadly, my ESO experience is basically Skyrim. Played a little of Oblivion, but not enough to comment on it. Enjoy! :beermug:

Kohlar the Unkilled

Time for some ale
I chose Skyrim, though twas a hard decision as I do love Oblivion. Skyrim was my first ES game, then I played Oblivion which absolutely killed any desire to ever play a mage in Skyrim again! I'm sure you know what I mean. I played Morrowind a bit, but honestly it felt like a chore. Sadly, the older games eluded me as I've always been console. I've hopes that someday console players will have access to these early gems, as I've become hopelessly infatuated with the lore of ES. The lore is so complex that college courses could be taught on the subject. As a result, I'm exclusive to the ES series, with the occasional break for Dark/Demon's Souls. :beermug:

Ah, and welcome back. :beermug:

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts