It's a first that's for sure.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kroll

Hello all. First post in this forum ever and any forum for a good couple of years. Forgive me if I am a little rusty.

I've been playing Elder Scrolls on the PS3 for a while now, I only started playing when my old laptop gave up on me. Little bugger didn't even try to put up a fight, one bad download and kaput! But aye, looking through all the forums and websites it seems playing on a PC would add much more but I enjoy it regardless. Playing through as Kroll; a Dark Elf and all round bad to the bone, magicka conjuring, axe wielding, fire resisting babe.

IRL I can be found lurking around cinemas (as an employee), reading, consuming a fair amount of television and an even larger amount of beer.

- Kikimator

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Welcome to the the forums!

Wow, almost the exact opposite thing happened to me:
I was playing Skyrim on my PS3 and suddenly I got the red ring of death. That's when I said "screw it" and built my gaming PC and have been good ever since :S .

Good luck on your journey! :)

Vauldis

Welcome to the forums, also it is much funner playing on PC (even if my bloody skyrim randomly closes on me :mad: )

I was playing Skyrim on my PS3 and suddenly I got the red ring of death. That's when I said "screw it" and built my gaming PC and have been good ever since :S .

You can get a red ring of death on ps3? I thought that was only an Xbox issue.

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
Welcome to the forums, also it is much funner playing on PC (even if my bloody skyrim randomly closes on me :mad: )

Sorta. It's when you turn on your Ps3 (the light goes green) and then it stops and goes back to red. Essentially, it doesn't turn on.
Kind of a bummer because I had Burnout games on it.

Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lizardisok

TE="Kroll, post: 1941351, member: 75121"]Hello all. First post in this forum ever and any forum for a good couple of years. Forgive me if I am a little rusty.

I've been playing Elder Scrolls on the PS3 for a while now, I only started playing when my old laptop gave up on me. Little bugger didn't even try to put up a fight, one bad download and kaput! But aye, looking through all the forums and websites it seems playing on a PC would add much more but I enjoy it regardless. Playing through as Kroll; a Dark Elf and all round bad to the bone, magicka conjuring, axe wielding, fire resisting babe.

IRL I can be found lurking around cinemas (as an employee), reading, consuming a fair amount of television and an even larger amount of beer.

- Kikimator[/QUOTE]

Sorta. It's when you turn on your Ps3 (the light goes green) and then it stops and goes back to red. Essentially, it doesn't turn on.
Kind of a bummer because I had Burnout games on it.

Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
THAT's really sad

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Welcome Kroll. Large amounts of beer consumption? Aye, mate. Well done. :beermug::beermug::beermug:

Yeah, and PC has all those mods capability. If you're into that kind of thing. ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts