It's 7:13pm, what has Hurricane Sandy done to you?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
tumblr_mcpruxZa8k1qes5bno1_500.jpg

Manhattan, New York

tumblr_mcpsahrBVt1qe2li3o1_500.jpg

Seaside Heights, NJ

tumblr_mcps2r9odo1ql5fpjo1_500.jpg

Brooklyn, NY

tumblr_mcps05Mp6p1qmgvpro1_500.jpg

New York Fire Department

tumblr_mcprtu5jVa1qdft9fo1_500.jpg

Unknown location

tumblr_mcprn7gz4x1rj2v25o1_500.png

Hoboken, NJ

tumblr_mcprm0rlFR1qh09dso1_500.jpg

New York City

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
tumblr_mcprlaXtBj1rk5d6vo1_500.jpg

When New Jersey governor Chris Christie said the roller coaster at Seaside Heights was in the ocean, he wasn’t kidding around.

“The level of devastation at the Jersey Shore is unthinkable,” Christie told reporters at this morning’s press conference. “The whole north side of [Seaside Heights] is totally under water.”

Omega Dragon

Well the other day while nearing my side of the world in Georgia, Sandy decided to be a bitch and dropped a bomb on my roof.

...by bomb I mean a big ass tree branch that sounded like a bomb. The bitch, and she couldn't even be bothered to say hello to me either.

samgurl775

Cerberus Officer
Friend of mine just posted this lol (she's addressing two of our friends that go to school in New York):

sandy-1.png

JakeMiller

Lots of people are calling Sandy a "super storm." It has caused land lines to go down entirely and has made it really hard to get calls through on the networks. The cell connection has been pretty bad. The FCC states that, in the 10 states hit by Sandy, about a quarter of all cell towers are down. That makes for congested networks and dropped calls. However, rivals AT&T and T-Mobile are putting aside their difference for some time to combine networks and help sufferers in New Jersey and New York City to connect.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts