It's 7:13pm, what has Hurricane Sandy done to you?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jersey Dagmar

Just in time for the fiyahworks show! BOOM!
Well, if you are on the East Coast. Here's some lovely pictures of the damage she has done thus far.

tumblr_mcofkrV4tD1qkp2uzo1_500.jpg

Atlantic City Boardwalk

tumblr_mcof8lnYCz1r4et0oo1_500.jpg

Unknown location

tumblr_mco603bZjz1rfjdwso1_r2_500.jpg

Unknown location

tumblr_mcof59HdCz1rrv05no1_500.png

Sea Isle City, NJ

tumblr_mcof3hesVv1qdx34lo2_1280.jpg

One of the many shorelines being hit by the storm

tumblr_mcof3hesVv1qdx34lo6_1280.jpg

Unknown location

tumblr_mcof3hesVv1qdx34lo3_1280.jpg

Ocean City, NJ

I'll post more pictures as I find them.

Docta Corvina

CRAZINESS :eek:

Continue to stay safe, my friend! Heard from our relatives and they're okay for now. Rain and wind are crazy by them though - they're in north Jersey and NYC. :S

Brizzle Kicks

Welcome To The Underground
Just seen some of it on news looks rather choppy over there. They arn't calling it Sandy they are going with the Frankenstorm.

Andante

Roleplaying Moderator
WE WILL REBUILD.

earthquakechairs.jpg

But, in all seriousness, we've had some wind gusts of over 40MPH, and expect heavy rain and up to 1ft. of snow just overnight tonight. We're not even in the path of the storm. So, I'm hoping everyone further north keeps safe.

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Just now apparently a power plant exploded.. Can't remember where. Was it Manhattan? Hm.

Man, this storm is NOT messing around. I hope everyone tries to stay safe. My dad also mentioned the fact that when the storm is over, think about how much food everyone most likely has to throw out, the subways just completely submerged along with the steel combined with salt water isn't good. Like Andante said, we can rebuild, but boy, I shudder to think of the cost of it.

Oh, and did you hear about that crane? A huge chunk of it is swinging like crazy. That thing is gonna go flying and just smash into a building like a missle. Whooah...

Good luck to all of you. :)

Howarthee

Qa'Darri - The unknown thief
I really feel for anyone who's closer to the coast, especially New York/Jersey.
I live in Central PA and so far only have really bad rain. It hasn't stopped pouring since right around noon. I'm glad to not live closer to the shore, and I hope that everyone closer stays safe and hunkers down.

Crooksin

Glue Sniffer
374784_10102674377318234_1497206634_n.jpg

=O, pretty crazy stuff. I hope everyone here stays safe. We're expected to see some afterblast from it (In Toronto) but I haven't heard that its going to be anything serious.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts