Itachi/Madara Ninja Build REQUEST! (Naruto Ninja)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Kryptic

Hey guys as some of you may know I haven't been posting on the forums recently and that is because I have recently become hooked on the TV show: Naruto.

If you have watched this you probably know Itachi and Madara and the fact that they are freaking badass ninjas!

I would like someone who is good at making builds to make a Itachi/Madara type build with perks equipment etc. But it must be fun to play and POWERFUL. Im guessing it is a Ninja/Magic build if that helps!

Thanks,

Kryptic

Ice Spike might be a good stand-in for the Shiriken they use (I forget what they're called, the Stars are actually Sha'ken.) I don't really care for the Naruto (I knew it from the Manga) brand of "Ninja", because Stealth isn't much of a factor, but in keeping with the Mystic theme, I highly recommend Illusion INSTEAD of Sneak. This would make you more of a Shadow Mage, not unlike like Festus Krex. Destruction for your primary Damage Dealer, a dagger, or sword only as a backup, and Invisibility so your Magicka can recharge. Come out of it with a double, or Dual Cast, then disappear again to set up for another strike. Fury, Fear, and Calm effects to cloud their minds, make them kill each other, or set them up for the coup de grasse. Against massed bandits, you can Frenzy them, watch invisibly, and finish off the "Winner" weakened from killing off his own allies.

Armor is something few, if any of the Clans used, so I'd go for Robes, maybe a Circlet, and use Stealth as the primary defense. Depending on your definition of "Powerful" this doesn't do a lot of Damage per Second, but the real Power is never being in any danger, and being able to kill anyone, who is helpless against you. So, this is more of a Cherry Tapping style than the typical Assassin. The advantage is that Sneak is a slow thing, you can run your Stamina down Silent Rolling around, but that's still slower than running full tilt, invisible, muffled, and never being targeted. With Quiet Casting, you can even use Shouts without raising alarms, which is impressive with FRD! Someone goes flying, and they don't even go "What was that?" I'd also throw in Alteration for Paralysis, Detect Enemy, and Telekinesis effects.

Kryptic

Awesome Psibezerker, Love your knowledge of Skyrim and Naruto :D Any ideas for perks?

Awesome Psibezerker, Love your knowledge of Skyrim and Naruto :D Any ideas for perks?
Skyrim Perk Calculator - Plan the perks for your Skyrim character before spending them! Something like this, but keep in mind, this is NOT an uber powerful build, but a stylisticly similar fighting style within the limitations of the system. You should be able to Slow/Paralyze from Invisibility, but other than that, this is a Novice Difficulty Sh!ts, and Giggles build. I'm sorry, but quite honestly, the cartoony dayglo orange jumpsuit style of Ninjutzu portrayed in Naruto isn't going to translate very well into Skyrim without Mods to add Wall Running, Log Substitution Teleports, and no look 1HK stabs behind you while reading ecchi. It honestly can't be done, any more than DBZ could without Mods.

zane

If you are playing on PC, I recommend some armors that are based on nightingale armor. I would say skills in one handed weapons (axes likely, or again the mod for pc, you could do the two handed battle staves) - since itachi used tantos before tha Akatsuki, and Madara used the bladed uchiha fan staff (with a chain on it).

of course fire spells out the wazoo, and even the shout overhaul mod so that the fire and ice breath are dragon like (BIG STREAMS like a real katon jutsu)

I would go with Armored robes, or the tribunal armored robes mod since itachi used only light armor before akatsuki, and used the akatsuki robes, whereas madara used these black like robes under red samurai type of armor.

also skill in illusion =3 - hope this helps a bit.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts