• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I have been playing for a while now (I have 108 hours since getting Skyrim the Friday before my school started back up 3 months ago which, with college applications AND schoolwork, I'm impressed with myself for having that much time in). I am a level 50 Arch-Mage specializing in Conjuration. I finished the main story long ago and am now being a completionist. But I just committed to Boethiah's Calling, and something surprised me. I am walking up to Sacellum of Boethiah, there's this random Frost Troll that just sits down whenever I get near it.

63752_396050477132455_1558221989_n.jpg

432228_396050497132453_524065493_n.jpg

It hasn't left that area for weeks and I am wondering if this is some glitch or if that's supposed to be like that.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Wait, you approached a frost troll, and it didn't even try to kill you?

ysqQ0.jpg

(Sorry, I have an itchy trigger finger on my 'Silver Meme-ers' ... Hitman reference)

Lol, anyways welcome to the forums, hope you plan on staying! As for your question, no I'm pretty sure that's not normal, likely just an odd bug of sorts.

Rekamennos

Account closed
That is the most hilarious thing I have ever seen.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts