Xbox 360 Is there multiplayer?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

ReMiXeDg

Sorry if its a dumb question, I am just wondering is there online multi-player I don't think so and even if there isn't would you have like if Skyrim had it?

that would be interesting and i dont think there is but the only problem would be people with higher lvl characters would just troll on the lower lvl characters...but if there was some way to put lower lvls and higher lvls seperate then yea it would be very interesting

ReMiXeDg

It would be cool and as for the higher levels and the lower levels there will be some kind of balance where each other can't vs each other only certain places.

that would be interesting and i dont think there is but the only problem would be people with higher lvl characters would just troll on the lower lvl characters...but if there was some way to put lower lvls and higher lvls seperate then yea it would be very interesting

or make it to where players couldnt attack each other (no friendly fire) that would be great

Slyboy87787

Proz Tipz expert
I swear I saw it in a magazine once but alas, it was just a dream I had. I always have magazine dreams. Messes me up!!!!!!:)

Doomy

Trouble is, it wouldn't be 'real' people, it would be 14 or 40 year old kiddies just like all the other games. Never will be the game we all want until you are appropriately responsable for your actions.

Guerito

Not sure, maybe yes if you are talking about PvP. I was thinking about teaming up with people for dungeon runs. Imo this can be more fun than doing it all alone.

OoieGooie

pvp in games like this turns the forums in a troll\cry\anger fest. Im so not going into details why! However it would be cool to do dungeons with my brother. However he just told me he needs a harder difficulty setting so it wouldnt work as is.

Kurrus

Personally I hope Bethesda never includes a multiplayer option for Skyrim or any future Elder Scrolls game. I think the development time takes away from the in depth story telling and NPC character development. Plus, online games are full of a-holes that do nothing but ruin the game for others. Jusy my opinion.

Deeley

Me and my friends have discussed Skyrim multiplayer so much! Don't think of it like WoW or Runescape or any of those MMORPG's, think of it like your game (that you're running around playing) being a lobby, of sorts. You can connect to Xbox live (or the internet for PC) and invite a friend to your game, and then just wander around, do quests, kill stuff, w/e you want, together. So there wouldn't be any randomers from china gold farming the dragons :p or the low-levels losing out to high-levels. and any RWT would be pointless unless you're some spolitfag who wants to buy everything. But you could pause the game if you're stuck on some really hard boss/monster/quest, invite a friend who might then have to trek across the map to get to you, and then you kill it together or something. But like other games that have slow down time specials you wouldn't be able to use them in a multiplayer version. But then how would your inventory work? because at the moment it stops the game to open your inventory.. Maybe they could bring back the old hotkeys in Oblivion, or just leave you vulnerable while you look at your stuff...

An optional multiplayer feature would be nice; as great and immersive as the game is, playing for a few hours on-end can get a little lonely lol

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
Me and my friends have discussed Skyrim multiplayer so much! Don't think of it like WoW or Runescape or any of those MMORPG's, think of it like your game (that you're running around playing) being a lobby, of sorts. You can connect to Xbox live (or the internet for PC) and invite a friend to your game, and then just wander around, do quests, kill stuff, w/e you want, together. So there wouldn't be any randomers from china gold farming the dragons :p or the low-levels losing out to high-levels. and any RWT would be pointless unless you're some spolitfag who wants to buy everything. But you could pause the game if you're stuck on some really hard boss/monster/quest, invite a friend who might then have to trek across the map to get to you, and then you kill it together or something. But like other games that have slow down time specials you wouldn't be able to use them in a multiplayer version. But then how would your inventory work? because at the moment it stops the game to open your inventory.. Maybe they could bring back the old hotkeys in Oblivion, or just leave you vulnerable while you look at your stuff...

An optional multiplayer feature would be nice; as great and immersive as the game is, playing for a few hours on-end can get a little lonely lol
I like these ideas and much like you've described above Dark Souls is a game that does an excellent job of "console multiplayer RPG." One issue I see is how much communication to give among players, Dark Souls did this terribly by only allowing for gestures, no text or voice.

brandon

this just brings back borderlands. i loved that game. it was so much fun to go through with 4 of my buddies. and the whole communication problem couthful described is alreay solved by xboxs party chat. but then bethesda would have to revamp the entire leveling system for the npcs and bad guys.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts