Is there anyway to get rid of the strange amulet if you didn't sell it

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Natsu

I was wondering if there was any way to get rid of the "strange amulet" because I didn't know I had to sell it and now I can't get rid of it. I don't need it. It's worthless and I can't use console commands because this is my PS3. There are quite a few things I have in my inventory that are "quest" items though I can't get rid of them due to glitches I guess. I would like to know if you can maybe make it so that I can get rid of the amulet somehow or learn its origins so I can get all the buffs that it should of had on it.

alceryes

Even on a good day that quest is buggy as hell. It's the necromancer's amulet. Since you're on PS3 there's no way that I know of to remove it - best to just ignore it.

If you want to read up on the quest and amulet - http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Blood_on_the_Ice

Edit - If you haven't actually finished the blood on ice quest you might still be able to get rid of it. Check out instructions on the page linked above.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts