Spoiler Is there anything else in Skyrim left to do? Should I restart?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
This is not as difficult as it sounds, though I didn't beat the game or play without weapons. I did play for a considerable length of time as a level 1 and it gets easier the longer you play due to skills leveling up. But most people are all about the loot and as a level 1 you won't find much in the way of magic goodies.
Wait, but how do u stay at lvl 1? Killing things makes u rank up, so how can u possibly play through th main quest line without killing things (I think)?

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Wait, but how do u stay at lvl 1? Killing things makes u rank up, so how can u possibly play through th main quest line without killing things (I think)?
Easy. Don't level up. Your skills will continue to improve, you just have to avoid going to the Skills menu. Most of the time this isn't an issue unless you want to know how well you're doing in combat oriented skills. You can either wait til those skills level up, in which case you'll see on-screen where you're at, or save then level up and reload when you finish looking. This method also allows you to try out different perks to see how it will affect your game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts