Spoiler Is there anything else in Skyrim left to do? Should I restart?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
So I've been playing Skyrim for a good while and idk if I should restart or not, I think I've done everything the game has to offer that's significant. I've completed the main quest line and killed Alduin, found all 16 daedric quest items, got the Konahrik mask, completed the Thieves guild quest line and became the guild master, became the Listener for the dark brotherhood, became the Archmage for college of winterhold, ive done s ton of side quests, got like 120,000 gold, best armor, did the alchemy/ enchanting circle and got mega armor and weapons, i really don't know what else to do...I have 49/50 achievements, the only one missing is 20 shouts and I have 19, LOL. It was so easy I changed the difficulty to master but it was still pretty easy. I'm lvl 81 with 100 in all skills. My daedric bow with all my armor and stuff does 560 dmg and my daedric sword does 444. I wouldnt want it any stronger. It took me a long time to get here though, so if theres anything cool you've done in Skyrim that you can think of let me know, might postpone my restart...Ive probably already done it, but you never know! Need suggestions!

Friday is My Day!

I had two characters just like yours (except not quite that high of a level) where I had done everything and was superrrrrr bored. One thing I discovered on these forums that I'm currently doing is playing a hardcore playstyle that makes it so you're not über overpowered by level 20. ;)

I've enjoyed it A LOT. Maybe you should give it a shot. Here, I'll give you a link to my thread where I've listed my restrictions:

http://skyrimforum.com/threads/diary-of-filim-the-hunter.7845/

well what I did was previously i was running on Expert difficulty, this time i going for Master and trying out pure mage since I have already won the game with Thief Archery.

and to play on Master, i got owned by the first dragon tons of time, really got on my nerves but somehow patience pays off and now i am to level 25, still going on.

Golgo_SPB

I'd do a new character after you get all the achievements. play it on master without using smithing, enchanting, and alchemy. just buy everything you need or hope you get good loot. And if you really want to spend more time on the game no fast traveling, you're gonna need a horse.

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
There is still alot of quests you may not be aware of, Google Skyrim Quests and you can know about quests you didn't know about that can be.....very fun.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
Start over with a character who is as opposite as possible from your previous character(s).

For example, if you played a human, try an elf, Khajiit, or Argonian instead. If you specialized in archery, try being a two-handed warrior, or a pure mage. If you won the civil war for the Imperials, join the Stormcloaks this time around. Try being a vampire or werewolf if you haven't already. Instead of crafting and enchanting everything, only use what you can buy in shops. Forget Daedric armor - how about only wearing clothes?

I'm doing something similar myself. I've already played two characters to over level 50. My first was a god character - joined every faction, accepted every quest offered to her, used one-handed weapons AND two-handed weapons AND daggers AND bows AND destruction magic AND staves. The second, I limited a little bit more, but she still had a pretty wide range. But with my third character, I challenged myself to play differently, and out of my comfort zone. I'm playing a Bosmer, after I swore I'd never play an elf, because I hated them... but I'm enjoying her quite a bit. She is a straight-up archer; at level 18, she has never touched a sword, axe, mace, dagger, or shield. I'm dabbling in conjuration, which I've never done before. I've vowed not to steal a single thing from anyone, or do any particularly "evil" quests (e.g. Boethiah's Calling). Oh, and she only wears mage robes and hoods - no armor. It's definitely been a fresh experience for me.

D0MIN0

I was in the same position as you, though no level 81s. I did all (to the best of my knowledge) of the quests and such with a warrior, thief, and mage character and was thinking "what else could I possibly do that would make the game seem interesting again?" I decided to make a thief, but with perks in the seemingly useless trees like lockpicking, pickpocket and speech, and I'm having more fun with this character than I did with any of the others I made.

like imaginepageant said, make a character that is as close to opposite of your preferred playstyle as possible, and I can guarantee you'll have loads of fun :)

Icy Seeker

You should settle your character down and start a life on one of your houses with your wife and wait for a DLC to arrive.

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Be an outlaw. Get your bounty up over 1000 in every hold. Limit your trading to Orc strongholds and Khajiit caravans. This is an achievement you have already earned, but did you play it or save and run from hold to hold killing people til you got it then reloaded?

Be a non-combatant. Make every effort possible to NOT level any skill in which you are able to directly deal damage to an opponent. This means no 1H, 2H, Archery or Destruction. No conjuring weapons. Fist fighting is acceptable but you should avoid this. To further increase the realism, power level non combat skills. Optionally, don't wear armor or use a shield. You will be a total wuss and might need to get creative in combat. For extra added fun, play on Master difficulty.

cmp007

How did you get your bow and sweord so high. My daedric warhammer is 319 i think and bow is like 150 with shock ad some other damage at like 30. And thats with top smith potion and 100+ smith gear. And im in the same boat you are. I have the guide and I went through every faction and faction radiant quist. the entire side quest section and now im on the cave quests and have temple quests to go then I think ill be just about done

Cyren

I am in the same shoes as you are, and only level 54 now. My last goal in the game is to get all the perks the craft daedric armour...

I have the Skyrim book, and am finding quite a lot of stuff to do. Most of the places are not easy for me to find... I get the hold area and have to figure out the rest. I am thinking of restarting, but I don't want to give up all my gold and stuff I worked so hard to get LOL! I am hanging in there for now. I have some boring play sessions and then I find some fantastic things to do.

Ned

Nerevarine
My character is a primary sword and shield warrior with secondary sneak and archery as his play style. He's level 81, Archmage, Guild Master, Harbinger of Companions, Listener, Dragonslayer(Alduin Defeated), Bard, Thane in most holds, all DP Masks and all shouts discovered and unlocked.

I still need to find all the rest of the thieves guild treasure for the shelves including some of the unusual gems, get three more Daedric artifacts and I need to finish the civil war quests.

After that, I will just finish exploring the map and finding quests I missed.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
There is still alot of awesome quests and random things you can find in the game. Have you seen the giant mudcrab, lonely giant, the frozen mammoth?

Rex Prime

Premium Airtcle Writer
Here is a nice thing to do after doing everything in the game....Retire.
This Includes picking a place to live in, don't use fast travel or wait, sleep at night and wake up at day, go hunt and sell your game, eat lunch and...wear clothes instead of Armor. Something like that

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
Try to beat the game at level 1 (and without weapons).
This is not as difficult as it sounds, though I didn't beat the game or play without weapons. I did play for a considerable length of time as a level 1 and it gets easier the longer you play due to skills leveling up. But most people are all about the loot and as a level 1 you won't find much in the way of magic goodies.

How did you get your bow and sweord so high. My daedric warhammer is 319 i think and bow is like 150 with shock ad some other damage at like 30. And thats with top smith potion and 100+ smith gear. And im in the same boat you are. I have the guide and I went through every faction and faction radiant quist. the entire side quest section and now im on the cave quests and have temple quests to go then I think ill be just about done
There are some good videos on youtube explaining it, but Ill explain it to you anyway right now. I have 3/5 in alchemy, 5/5 enchanting, and 5/5 one handed. When I say 5/5 im talking about the first and only thing in each skill thats 5/5...obviously. I don't remember every extra perk I have, but in one handed and enchanting I have a few extra perks that help me out, just looks though em youll see what i mean. After that comes enchanting. With enchating at 100 and everything else, I could make armor enchanted with +25% alchemy without the use of potions. Instead of crafting a fortify enchanting potion myself, I rummaged around skyrim desperately looking for a enchanters philter until I got one (I didnt even use an enchanters elixir, u dont need to). Drank that and enchanted armor with +27% alchemy. I also have the dual enchanment perk that lets u enchant two enchants on one piece of armor; as a result, I made my alchemy armor ALSO my fortify smithing armor, with fortify smithing coming also to +27% on relevant pieces(not all pieces of armor can have both alchemy and smithing on them). After that and with my new craft armor on, I made a forftify smithing potion of +90%, and fortify enchanting of 23%, the highest i can go (go online and find the ingredients, real easy). I wore my craft gear and drank the enchant potion, and then put one handed on as many armor pieces as possible, including necklace and ring. It is +45% for each piece. Because I have dual dual enchant, i was able to also put an additional enchant on them, like sneak or anything else you want. This brought my damaga pretty high, but I was not done. I could still go higher. I then wore my craft gear, drank the smithing potion, and improved my weapons and armor at the forge by a ton. With improved weapons and enchanted gear, i got to those dmg ratings. And that's that.

As confusing as it sounds, it only took me about an hour, most of the time gathering ingredients for the two potions. That's assuming you have these skills at 100 with sufficient enhancement perks, like 5/5 stuff, already acquired. Of course, I was skeptical of the effectiveness of my potions with only 3/5 alchemy in the beginning, and since i cant lvl up any more, it was too late. But once I actually made the potions, I was more than happy. I have gear for sneaking with my daedric dagger (I have evrything in the sneak skill tree bought, EVERYTHING, and with 45% sneak enchants on 5 different weapons and armor, I was so hard to detect it was scary. I could quickly jump into inventory and switch to my deadric armor, and become a one handed master with all the one handed enchants, or alternatively I could get into my dragonscales and do insane bow dmg. Btw, with the bow and only with the bow, I can do the falmer helmet glitch, which allows u to have a circlet and a falmer helmet on at the same time, granting an additional 45% bow dmg bonuswith the additional headpiece. That is highly recommended, cuz its awesome, and how i got to 560 dmg from approx like 500 before. My weapons and armor are not the highest you can possibly go, but honestly i dont need or want to be any stronger; it would make the game more boring than it already is. You can get your crafting gear as high as +29% alchemy and enchanting, so I missed out on 2% for each piece...not that big of a deal. Hope this helped.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts