Xbox 360 Is there any mods for Xbox 360 that i can download

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
Is there any mods i can download for xbox 360 if so please tell me where to find it and how to use it

Anthrax

Revenant of Shadows
Is there any mods i can download for xbox 360 if so please tell me where to find it and how to use it

It is possible to put mods on xbox.

But I'm not going to recommend it.

is it possible? iv heard of transferring modded saves from the pc to the xbox but that's harmless the only thing is i don't think you can add funny mods like changing textures and adding new weapons ect..

Dragon

Level 81 Legendary Frost Dragon
is it possible? iv heard of transferring modded saves from the pc to the xbox but that's harmless the only thing is i don't think you can add funny mods like changing textures and adding new weapons ect..
You probaly can get mods but yo need a jtag

JClarke1953

Anthrax is right! There are mod's, and I think if you read more of the forum's on this issue you'll see they seems to cause more trouble than they're worth. I think even PC user's who have done some mod's have become a bit frustrated.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts