Is there a weapon that resembles a rapier?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jake Johnson

See topic.

I decided to try a Musketeer spellsword who specializes in Illusion spells, then Destruction (he begins with Fear or Fury, then switches to a mid-level Destruction spell (one of the "bolt" spells.)

I'd like to fight with something that resembles a rapier - elegant handle, elegant blade, but deadly all the way.

I hope something rather than the under-powered Ebony Blade is it.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
If on PC mods. If not the Scimitar may fit your role. Otherwise you are kinda out of luck as the Nordic style of swordsmenship and forging is heavier blades.

Needless to say the real hard part of the Musketeer in skyrim is the musket. Try a staff. *firmly inserts tongue into cheek.*

Jake Johnson

Musket? No way. This build is based on Porthos "The Pirate" from The Three Musketeers (the live action Disney version starring Charlie Sheen as Portos, Keifer Sutherland as Aramis, Oliver Platt as Athor, and Chris O'Donnell as D'Artagnan.

However, I do like the Scimitar idea; at least until he gets a Nightingale blade.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
3qelh4.jpg

It (the joke) wasn't well delivered anyway.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts