Is there a penalty for wearing armor as a sorcerer?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
yes

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Dern it! I didn't see the stat anywhere. Oh well. Back to the ugly dress. She'd probably be better off in just greaves, boots, gloves and a bra. Sheesh. Hmm... Maybe I'll try that look!

Amapola

is there, really? I always thought it's just the mage armour perk that works only if you wear clothing, but aside of that it doesn't matter?

never played a real mage, just starting to dabble into magic with my current chars... would be good to know.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
is there, really? I always thought it's just the mage armour perk that works only if you wear clothing, but aside of that it doesn't matter?

never played a real mage, just starting to dabble into magic with my current chars... would be good to know.
Sorry - I was talking about TESO. In Skyrim, you are correct. TESO reminds me greatly of Oblivion, where there was a penalty as a mage who wears armor.
Having done some research, apparently there is not. You just don't get the bonuses you normally would from wearing light armor.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts