• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Jader

The Mystic Marksman
Two other dead ones I found: one inside the dwarven ruins in Markarth,near the centurian and another near a dragon lair in the reach( forgot the name,sorry) They're in the light version of Imperial armour but I'm not sure if they counted as legionaries.

Edit:dragon lair is Dragontooth Crater,Somewhat west of Dragonbridge.

thoran

I just don't get it, why are the only females in there army that one chic who clings to Tullius' nuts to the point of creepy and the other who leads u to the chopping block at the very begining whom u *Never* see again? Other than those 2 there are literally no imperial female soldiers! Why not? I guess this wouldn't bother me so much except the stormcloak army has hundreds, sometimes there are even more female soldiers than male. Is the empire sexist or something? Whats the meaning of this? Your thoughts? :confused:

Depends what you mean by “in the Imperial Army”.
If you compare that to ACTUAL medieval or Roman armies, giving a woman a sword AT ALL is so rare, Joan or Arc was burned at the stake for it. But there Thalmor Ambasador is female, Mavin blackbriar is female, the Queen of Soltitude is female, there’s a few female leaders that support the empire.

Remember that the Nords are kind of racist. Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion is set in Cyradil, capitol of the Empire, and there you can find everyone of every race everywhere. But in Skyrim, the less a city supports the Empire the less likely you are to find an Argonian indoors, and Windhelm is the only city where you’ll find an indoor Khajiit, and that’s because the Jarl barely has any power. Hell, he barely has a city at all. The Imperials tend to use the word “Cosmopolitan” when they mean the oposite of racist. this reflects the actual Roman’s relative lack of racism; if you fight for Rome and pay taxes, you’re Roman. The real Romans were pretty damn sexist though, to the point that even being completely straight and therefore mostly attracted to women made people mistrust Claudius.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts