• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Mercutio

Assistant Regional Manager
You can't. If you really wanted, and you're playing on the PC, you may be able to use console commands to place her (RefID 0001BDE8) somewhere via moveto or placeatme. She will presumably operate based on her generic AI package or at the very least just stand there (as 0001BDE8 is the "regular" Astrid and the one you see in the above quest is a different technical entity, 0004D6D1).

hershangames

Welcome to the forums and, as monsters2312 said, you can't. It saddened me too, but as powerhungry as I was, I let go 2 side quests later.

sent by the almighty Hershan from tapatalk

hershangames

Well, i'm forseeing a huge gameplay improvement. This is present in the upconing Fallout 4, and since TESVI will be for probably one or two years later, meaning they'll probably improve it even more.
Aside from that, I don't have any idea about the location. Inthink Elsweyr is the most likely though, necause fans have been askijgmit for a looong time.

If you want to know mpre opinions, there 's a trheat abput this, but you'l have to search well.

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts