Is is possible to dead thrall forsworn briarheart?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Xystrum

My character is level 37 and I just tried to dead thrall forsworn briarheart
and the message said that it's too powerful to dead thrall.

So I checked it's level with console and it was 51
(no wonder why it destroyed me easily when I first encountered it carelessly)
So was the 2nd one, 3rd one, 4th one........ and goes on.

After that, I checked most of the forums with NPC leveling system chart
and according to those charts, it seems their level should be somewhere between 27~38.
Is this normal level for forsworn briarheart (fixed level?)?
And...has anyone successfully dead thralled briarheart without using a glich?

Hunfar

The only thing that works (that i'm aware of) is the ritual stone. Reanimates all dead bodies nearby for two hours, so when he dies you'll have to wait 22 hours then use it again.

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
Sadly I never was able to Thrall one. I've Thralled Vampires, Ulfric Stormcloak, Astrid of the DB, Sild the Warlock and some random foes.

Golgo_SPB

I've tried it with my character at level 54 with and without the Necromage perk, didn't work for me.

You might as well stick with Forsworn Ravagers they're pretty good for a respawnable NPC. Forsworn armor is interchangeable, you can make thralls dual wield as long as they have one forsworn weapon to use, and there's 3 types Archer, Mage, and Warrior. They also got a bunch of perks.

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
How is it I have been playing since it came out and this is the first I haev heard of "Dead Thrall" spell? Is this part of the DLC or have I just been in a cave?

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
How is it I have been playing since it came out and this is the first I haev heard of "Dead Thrall" spell? Is this part of the DLC or have I just been in a cave?

Cave.

It's a master level Conjuration spell. If you spend your time swinging swords, you probably won't see this stuff. Branch out brother! :Dovahkiin:

Golgo_SPB

hell there's even a whole thread about it that only me and adam warlock only post in all the time lol

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts