• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Dead or alive? (no references intended)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stone

Retired Moderator
rsz_skyrim.jpg

This poor fella' seems to have a few arrows inserted into his throat.

The question is, is he alive?

EDIT: Bonus points to anyone who can identify the location and who it is.

FarmGirl

Work is really cutting into my gaming time.
Is it Sven in Bleak Falls Barrow? If so, he is probably alive unless they are your arrows.

Stone

Retired Moderator
Is it Sven in Bleak Falls Barrow? If so, he is probably alive unless they are your arrows.

You were right about the person and location.

Unfortunately, they are my arrows. ;)

Stone

Retired Moderator

Oh, poor Sven.

This is what happens when you cross... the killer of kings... the killer of dragons. The man that walks up icy mountains with a lack of oxygen just to speak to some bearded men. YOU SHALL LEARN SVEN!

FarmGirl

Oh, poor Sven.

This is what happens when you cross... the killer of kings... the killer of dragons. The man that walks up icy mountains with a lack of oxygen just to speak to some bearded men. YOU SHALL LEARN SVEN!

What did poor Sven do to deserve so many arrows to the head?

Stone

Retired Moderator
Oh, poor Sven.

I dislike him. That's all.

He's dead, Stone. (you can guess where this came from).

;)

I knew it. ):

FarmGirl

I dislike him. That's all.

Ahh, how I love Skyrim. Where you don't even need a good reason to fill someone full of arrows...

Latest posts