Is anybody into older games?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GreenEggsAndSam

I have recently gotten into a mood of wanting to play the older games. I have been on Swat 3, Sim City 2000, Star Trek Armada 1 and 2, jagged Alliance 2, and Final Fantasy 7. Kind of like going back and reliving my first gaming experiences. Does anyone else enjoy older games, and do you have any suggestions for some old ones to try?

Cordelia

Global Moderator
Staff member
I still have some of my favorites. I never played Chrono Trigger, but I love revisiting Chrono Cross. The music is fantastic, it has that early SquareSoft style, almost endless companion combos. I go back to Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (I and II) with my brother. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars was my favorite SNES game other than Tetris Attack.

My boyfriend does all the Zeldas, and has only recently stepped into newer-gen Pokémon with the 20th Anniversary 3DS he managed to get at the last second.

Bluesnow222

There's a special nostalgic place in my heart for RPGs; mainly the classic RPGs from SNES and PS1.

Recently I purchased Secret of Mana on the Virtual Console on my old Wii and have been playing it two player with someone. Killing those cute pink Rabites just makes me so happy!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts