• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Peter Paltridge

Administrator
I don't mean they want to make the type of gun that's called an RPG. I mean the type of video game with a linear storyline and menu battling. That RPG.

Not only does Iron Maiden WANT to make an RPG, they're doing it. Their press release came out this morning, describing a smartphone game in which Eddie, Iron Maiden's mascot, travels through environments inspired by the British band's album covers. The soundtrack will naturally be a compilation of Iron Maiden's greatest hits, including five songs that have never been released.

Roiadhouse Interactive is handling the coding, and their CEO James Hursthouse expressed his enthusiasm for the project. "As a lifelong fan, I have always thought that Maiden's music, lyrics, and cast of characters would provide the perfect basis for a deep RPG experience. With this game we're creating an outstanding RPG that will appeal to all mobile gamers, including those discovering Maiden for the first time."

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast launches this summer. Let's hope it turns out better than Aerosmith's Revolution X.
View the Post on the Blog

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts