Invisible saves, destroyed game.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Black3rdMoon

Hello,
I'm new here. I started to play Skyrim se 2 weeks ago, I enjoyed it but I realized that the graphics were horrible after that I see 2 videos of skyrim moders on internet. And there started my nightmares. I downloaded enbs, trying them but without removing the previous ones, I downloaded mods for skyrim normal (no se), some worked some not.. It was very difficult. My goal was only to have better textures, more beautiful cities and characters, and a cool enb like TAZ or AEON. But I ended with a extremely bright skyrim se like if there was always a nuke exploding in the sky.
I tried to take my saves before deleting and re-install the game. And then I discovered that I didn't had any "save" file. Nowhere… When I start the game on steam everything is ok, my saves are here, I can play them. But no save folder on my computer.

So I copied the entiere skyrim se file before deleting it and re-install it. So now I'm here with my corrupted skyrim se files (where my saves are probably in), my new skyrim se files downloading again, and all my questions like "how make my game looks like these two yt videos?"

watch?v=WfyV2lpCqIo
watch?v=4IIiYOBG8KM

Thank you very much for your help guys.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts