• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Just now I was leaving Solitude and heading west to Wolfskull cave. As I got to the crossroad where I was going to turn north, I was attacked by an invisible Khajiit. Luckily I had a follower who, being computer-controlled, always knew right where the Khajiit was, but I couldn't see a thing except the red dot on my radar at the top. I landed a few lucky hits but it was my follower that killed him.

This isn't the first time this has happened either. Recently I was heading up to Solitude from Dragon Bridge and, in what I think was the exact same spot (or at least near there), I was attacked by an invisible Khajiit. I think he killed me that time because I had no healing potions (I had just come off a long exhausting quest in the Reach) and, of course, I couldn't see where to even attack. I thought it was a one-time bug, but then it happened again tonight. Both times were in the same campaign though.

Has this happened to anyone else?

sticky runes

I think it happened to me somewhere near Falkreath. I assumed it was the game being dumb and not loading the khajiit properly.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts