• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi! I'm Alex and I've been playing Skyrim since August 2012! It took over my life for the best part of two years, and I've only recently started playing Oblivion in the last 18 months or so (I seem to be working my way backwards through the series...)

I'm here to increase my knowledge of the whole series and to help me to come up with better backstories and writing techniques as I'm not particularly good at creative writing. Maybe writing stories about something so near and dear to my heart would make it a lot easier to get better at it!

Wauten Dayhil

Demon Hunter and Wordplay Extraordinaire
Have you tried to make a bullet list of reasons why your characters are who they are? Like, just short, simple notes on it. And then build from there, to create a full-fledged backstory. You never know what you'll come up with.

Anyways, hello and welcome. I'm Grapefruit, lord and master of all, delicious and savored by few. Don't believe anyone who says otherwise. Especially Gidian. You'll know who he is, if you stick around for any length of time. He always returns.

Have you tried to make a bullet list of reasons why your characters are who they are? Like, just short, simple notes on it. And then build from there, to create a full-fledged backstory. You never know what you'll come up with.

Anyways, hello and welcome. I'm Grapefruit, lord and master of all, delicious and savored by few. Don't believe anyone who says otherwise. Especially Gidian. You'll know who he is, if you stick around for any length of time. He always returns.

I haven't actually tried that -- I haven't got much of a creative streak. I've had a few ideas but didn't know how to integrate them into a proper backstory, so I think I'll take your advice there!

Thank you good sir, I'll be sure to bear that in mind.

Archer Drake

Parkour Enthusiast
Hello, nice to have you here. Many of us on the forums are writers, including myself and the moderator Cordelia. If you have any questions, please ask them.

I'm Archer, though many people refer to me as Falcon, or Falc. I'm here regularly, so if you need help with anything, send me a message and I'll see what I can do. If you're bored and want to practice writing, head over to the Role-Playing forum. Don't worry, we keep it clean.

Either way, welcome to the forums.

Latest posts