Introducing Skyrim On-Demand!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

NeoRoman

This is for custom titles?
Greetings, Dovakiins! My name is NeoRoman and if you haven't been following the recent announcements on the forums, the site Administrator, Renegader, and Global Moderator, Rayven, have given a select few members the opportunity to write articles regarding Skyrim. The usual template calls for useful guides and tutorials to be posted but I'm going to do something different.

I'm going to allow members to contact me via PM and request that I do a video explaining how to do something in Skyrim, whether it be finding an item, getting to a secret area, anything! However, I will have to set down these general requirements for submissions:

• You must have at least 100 QUALITY posts on skyrimforum.com
  • The majority of your posts cannot be in Roleplaying or in the News and Discussion category.
  • You must supply me with your gamertag (PC, 360, PS3, etc.)
I know this might be a bit unfair because a majority of the community has less than 100 posts but I can only accept requests from active and friendly members, basically people who are well-known across the community and need something done by a fellow member.
So on that note, get posting and I await your submissions!
P.S. If your request is taking a while to be completed, please forgive me as I am busy with school and other things. I will also put first time submissions at my number 1 priority, meaning if you've already submitted a request, you will automatically be denied.
Thanks!
- NeoRoman

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts