• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

SinToLive

Connoisseur Of Depravity
Greetings my fellow denzien of Skyrim. It will be a pleasure to make your aqquaintances,so please please feel free to stop by anytime. And while Im here we may as well have a little chat,Dont you think? A bit of entertainment if you please -whatever- you'd like,I dont mind....a great big flagon of ale,perhaps? Or are a few lines of Moon Sugar more your speed? Perhaps you require stimulation of a....darker variety? Thats okay too, all desires can be realized here so come In,come In.

You can Call me Sinner because thats what I am. It's what we all are but Ive decided to take It as my moniker. What can I say about my self, Ive never been good at doing Introductions no, not at all. I dont really like putting everything up front and center you know? I prefer to sort of creep up on people, reveal my nature in intervals and through interactions. To me, writing everything about yourself on a page seems a bit counter-intuitive. I mean, If I already know everything about you by reading an online profile or something....I really have no reason to talk to you,do I? I already know your likes,and interests and deepest thoughts and petty hardships....I would prefer to crack the nut that is you slowly, chipping away at a piece here and there and being pleasantly surprised at every turn. Even the not-so-pleasant things about a person are delightful!

So I will not be writing my life's story here...but I will concede to put down some mildly informative stuff. I found the site while looking up a few questions I had about skyrim (Xbox version.) I found the answers I was looking for, and decided to browse the forums a bit and was delighted by what I found, A Roleplaying section! I was once an avid roleplayer myself, so I decided to take a look at some of the stories that people had and found many to be interesting and well written,so I decided to create an account. Not to roleplay myself,mind you, as I said I was -once- and avid roleplayer....not so much anymore. I mean I would love to,especially after reading through a few of the threads...I could certainly get into the stories. I just dont really have the time,or opprotunity to do so. My access to a computer Is quite limited, unfortunately.
But anyway,time for some general Interests.... I enjoy skyrim,which should go without saying. My favorite show on Tv (When I get a chance to watch it) Is The Game Of Thrones. I love to read, Stephen King is my favourite author. As I said before Im not so hot on Introductions such as this,so I will depart,perhaps You and I will cross paths again. Until then, Namira's Blessings!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts