• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

LungDrac

Alana the Argonian
Hello, everyone!

I'm brand new here, so I'll just be following these orders from the site:

"Hey there, LungDrac, and welcome to the forums! I hope you like us so far and we want to thank you for joining. We're sure you'll like it here! You definitely should introduce yourself so your fellow members can know a bit about you. Say things like where you're from, why you've decided to join, what your interests are and what you think about Skyrim. It'd also be a good idea to upload an avatar or a signature to your account - it will give a little personality to each of your posts and basically distinguish yourself from others.
Thanks again for joining and we hope you have a great time here!"

Well, as you all know by now, my name is LungDrac. I'm from Canada, somewhere in Ontario. To be frank, I joined because I'm having some problems with Skyrim (now resolved).

I don't have many interests, apart from drawing (I've got a deviantart account if you want to see some of them. Look for the name "Imnurhest" on there!), singing, and surfing the net. I used to write stories on word documents in hopes that someday they'd be published, but I've decided to give up on that.

My thoughts on Skyrim aren't really fully formed. I'm not a hardcore gamer, so I occasionally play it, sticking to the quests I already know. I find it hard to create a character that I don't get bored of, but, most of the time, I stick with playing as a female argonian.

As a conclusion to my post, what do you guys usually play as when you play Skyrim? Tell me the quirks about your characters. I'm always curious to know about others' creations!

*This long-winded letter ends here*

~LungDrac

The Laoch

He is the Prince of Order. Or was it biscuits?
Well welcome,
I play as Nords and Bretons mostly. I hope I can help with your problems. I have a PS3 and Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLCs, so if you need help with those I hope I can help. Again welcome and make sure you drop by the Stormcloaks vs Imperial Thread, it is always fun to see a new face.

Dradin

Tribunal Temple Acolyte
Khajiit is honored by your presence, LungDrac, it is always nice to see new people coming to this site, even though Shae'Rahk is slightly new himself.
This one is currently attempting to form a fan-fic, managing a guild for ESO and defending the Aldmeri Dominion whenever possible, a hard task no?
Which brings Shae'Rahk to asking you, what is the problem you have trouble with, hmm?

LungDrac

Alana the Argonian
Khajiit is honored by your presence, LungDrac, it is always nice to see new people coming to this site, even though Shae'Rahk is slightly new himself.
This one is currently attempting to form a fan-fic, managing a guild for ESO and defending the Aldmeri Dominion whenever possible, a hard task no?
Which brings Shae'Rahk to asking you, what is the problem you have trouble with, hmm?

Oh, hello there, Dradin!

Well...I recently purchaced Hearthfire for Skyrim on the Xbox 360, but ... here, I wrote about it in this thread: http://skyrimforum.com/threads/dlc-hearthfire-problems.30021/

LungDrac

Alana the Argonian
Well welcome,
I play as Nords and Bretons mostly. I hope I can help with your problems. I have a PS3 and Dragonborn and Dawnguard DLCs, so if you need help with those I hope I can help. Again welcome and make sure you drop by the Stormcloaks vs Imperial Thread, it is always fun to see a new face.

It was kind of you to offer help, but since I play Skyrim on an Xbox, I don't think there's much you could do :sadface:

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
Welcome to the board!

I am Matt. :)

Asking questions of us right away huh? Well, as a relative newcomer myself, I cannot type a lengthy reply that informs you about all of the inner workings of Skyrim Forums or SF for short. However, I do play Skyrim on a 360, so I welcome your questions. Just start a private conversation or post in the proper forum and I'll see if I can assist you.

Again, welcome!

LungDrac

Alana the Argonian
Welcome to the board!

I am Matt. :)

Asking questions of us right away huh? Well, as a relative newcomer myself, I cannot type a lengthy reply that informs you about all of the inner workings of Skyrim Forums or SF for short. However, I do play Skyrim on a 360, so I welcome your questions. Just start a private conversation or post in the proper forum and I'll see if I can assist you.

Again, welcome!

Yup. When I'm a newcomer on any board, I prefer engaging others in questions to become acquainted with them. As for the problem I had, it's been resolved while I was offline. It turns out all I needed to do was update the game *facepalm*. Silly me!

And welcome to you, too, Matt. I hope you find the board as comfortable as I do. I've only been here for two days and I feel right at home! :)

Matt

The Last Pen Fighter
I feel at home as well. Particularly in the Fanfic and Roleplay areas. Sweet bliss.

Still, my offer stands. If you need anything, send me a shout! Get it? A shou- Oh never mind...

LungDrac

Alana the Argonian
I feel at home as well. Particularly in the Fanfic and Roleplay areas. Sweet bliss.

Still, my offer stands. If you need anything, send me a shout! Get it? A shou- Oh never mind...

Ahahaha XD I couldn't help but giggle out loud at your pun.

I wonder what a Dragon shout for help would sound like?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts