• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    Before she could get very far, Winter was stopped with the sudden realization that the tent she'd been in and its surrounding spaces had become considerably more crowded than a moment prior.
    All these damn people and not one of them had any mind for privacy. Didn't they notice she was still half naked from when she'd slept? She was in her underwear for crying out loud!
    Those Idiots. She hadn't even had time enough to get dressed and she still had to deal with their plops.

"If you're delivering bad news, I'd like it if we could do it somewhere in private." Kneeling down, with no apparent modesty now since it wasn't worth a damn to them, Winter shoved on the bottom half of her leather armor, showing off a considerably amount of ass before she did so, and then following suit with her socks and boots.

"Let's take a walk." She offered, though her tone didn't sound very pleasant when she said it and one got the idea that she'd likely be pretty pissed if anyone tried to follow along.

Leading the way out towards the entrance to the woods near the camp, where the area was less crowded and devoid of eavesdroppers, Winter turned, hands crossed over her chest, fingernails lazily picking at the thin cloth sleeves of her top, internally berating herself for not putting on her leather upper armor while she was at it.
    "Well? Don't just stand there with your hands in your pants, tell me what the hell is going on?" It was clear that whatever he had to say was not going to make Winter very happy, though for what it was worth, nothing ever did.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Zatharka awoke in the midst the forest, and realized that he had wandered farther from the camp than he wanted to. The sun was up and Zatharka decided that his words, of seeing this woman's plight through, were still binding. Zatharka was no liar, but this quest seemed to throw off his original purpose. No matter, the old khajiit thought as he shed his monk's robe revealing a almost painfully thin but strong body. He began his morning exercises for they were the only thing he kept in his routine from his warrior days. His movements were slow and measured in the forest clearing, but he felt the urges. His normally steady pace was quickening, and he found his arms and legs moving at a quick pace. His body became wound like a tight spring, striking quickly and stopping. The half-stripped khajjit found himself moving through the old moves befitting a master of Rawlith Kharj and numerous other martial arts. The monk soon found himself exhausted, the sudden flurry of movements caused something to shift within the old monk, and Zatharka wasn't sure if it was for the better.

He soon re donned his tattered robes, and made his way back to the camp. He saw the blacksmith and wondered if he could make Zatharka gauntlets like he used to wield, but he shook such thoughts away. He was a healer, and he would never raise his claws anymore. At least that is what the old monk thought. He stroked his whiskers, and looked around the camp. He felt like his meditations in the clearing had disconnected him from the going-on of the camp. He noticed that one woman heading off with the leader of this band of Stormcloaks, but his eyes caught onto the vampire and the others up at the breakfast tent. Zatharka glided up for he wanted to eat something after he strained himself this morning. He soon grabbed himself some vegetables, and wondered if he should head back to the medical tent. He was silent though he did exchange nods with some of the others in the tent.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    "If you're delivering bad news, I'd like it if we could do it somewhere in private." Winter said to Jeroo, half-naked as she was crawling around, bending over and such to find parts of her leather armor and put it on. "Alright, I guess." Jeroo-Shei said short and simply in response. He would usually become skeptical of the whole "let's talk in private" deal, because many people in the past have said that in an attempt to trick and Jeroo in a secluded are where no one would see, needless to say, they we're the ones who got killed.

Jeroo-Shei watched Winter half naked getting dressed for that short period of time. Yes, it was a bit pleasing to his reptilian eyes, however, his eyes didnt open wider nor did he "stare" at Winter. It would take the goddess Dibella herself to get Jeroo-Shei to show any sort of sexual arousal, or any divine intelligence to incite him to show any emotion for that matter. While most men would become erect and start drooling like pigs over seeing Winter's beautiful body like this. Figuratively speaking, of course.

"Let's take a walk." Winter offered Jeroo in a frustrated tone. Once again, another thing a few people have used in an attempt to take Jeroo's un-life. The whole "Lets take a walk" cliche along with that tone. Jeroo-Shei still payed it no mind knowing winter would not attempt to kill him. Jeroo-Shei replied with a shrug and said, "Suit yourself" knowing this information would be important to Simus as well, but he could do without it. Winter then finished dressing by putting on the bottom half of her leather torso armor without the upper half and led Jeroo-Shei outside the camp.

When they arrived to a secluded area outside the camp where nobody could eavesdrop, Jeroo-Shei quietly faced Winter, caressing his chin-horns with his index finger and thumb, contemplating a way to break the bad news without any emotional trauma caused towards Winter. Until she snapped at him with her arms crossed. Well? Don't just stand there with your hands in your pants, tell me what in Oblivion is going on?" she said, Jeroo chuckled slightly at this, not knowing if "hands in your pants" was just an outlandish expression he'd never heard before or she actually thought his hands were in his pants, when actually one was simply at his side while the other was just on his chin. "Heh heh...hands in my pants?! Is that some sort of expression? Because I don't think they're in my pants, last time I checked they were by my sides." Jeroo-Shei said in response somewhat sarcastically.

Jeroo returned to the subject and his voice went back to his usual serious tone. "Anyway...what was important that I needed to tell you...you're not gonna like this but...Sera, your little sister turned-vampire...is now the Champion of Molag Bal. The Daedric deity that created my kind, vampires. The bastard I used to bend my knee to, like most Vampires, until he betrayed me...you know who he is... Jeroo-Shei paused for a brief moment, then continued, "How do I know this? Last night, I had a metaphysical encounter with the damned monster himself...through the process known as Astral Projection...if you know what that is. Trust me, it wasn't my intention to speak with the piece of plops...he pulled my astral body all the way to Coldharbour just to 'scare' me, ha!" Jeroo-Shei felt more and more rage build up inside him as he was insulting his former object of unsurpassed worship that betrayed him in every sentence. He now hated Molag Bal as much as the daedra hated him in return.

"As you've already seen from when he possessed that Thalmor corpse, the Daedra wants me dead, so he can take my soul and torture it forever, and while I was in Coldharbour, he told me that Sera was his "chosen seed", which basically means his champion. And obviously, the Champion of a Daedric Prince carries the Daedra's artifact, which in this case is the Mace of Molag Bal. Molag told me he was going to order your sister to kill me with the mace so it's soul trap will finally allow him to take my soul for eternity to be tortured."

Jeroo-Shei finally concluded with, "I know as much as you'd love to see me tortured by a Daedric Prince, that's not why I told you this. I informed you because I now think Sera is more corrupted than you or even I could imagine...."

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    ''An Argonian and half naked female standing alone in a forest? my kind of party.'' thought Destrik to himself, as he strode toward the two, being sure to keep just out of sight. Silently listening to the conversation between the two, a couple thoughts passed through Destrik's mind. ''Geez, I've never heard someone rant like that before. Molag Bal this and Chosen Seed that. I understand the danger he is trying to portray but can't he just shut up?'' He thought to himself. ''And more to the point, what are those two doing in a place like this?''

Remembering how the jarl specified that if any of them died, he wouldn't get his cut of pay, he wondered how they could be so careless. Of course he got there after everyone had already departed and sure it had taken him a substantial amount of time to track them down, but he still wanted to get the job done and collect his payment.
    He decides to sneak up on the two and make his presence known, after all, they are his new ''Teammates'' for the time being atleast.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice let Winter and Jeroo leave without a fuss. She wanted to come with them and she felt like she needed to know what Jeroo had to say, but that was their business. Not hers. She was worried about Winter and of what she had seen but if the gods really wanted her to know then then would provide answers. This didn't happen nearly as often as Alice would have liked but that was their way.

She sighed and decided to busy herself with getting her day started. Simus told her he was going to do the same and to come to the mess tent when she was ready. He headed out of the tent to go look for Lilumae. Alice went into the washroom across from their bedroom and stripped naked, neatly folding her pajamas on a stool and activatint their self clean enchantment then putting her bra and underwear on top. It was nice that the tent was heated and had a smooth wooden floor. She could walk on it barefoot without worrying about splinters or dirt. Being an officer was nice considering the rest of the men had to share four man tents with rougher wooden floors and slept in bedrolls rather than the Command Tent's much more comfortable beds. They had collapsable iron frames and hay stuffed mattresses with linen sheets. Each bed had a soft down pillow and a warm fur blanket with a cotton sheet to provide comfortable lining. It made for a good night's sleep.

Despite her relatively conservative way of dressing, Alice enjoyed being in the nude from time to time. She usually wasn't emberassed by being seen by the men considering she knew she was quite pretty and her small, skinny frame gave her an endearing look. She certainly wasn't emberassed by being seen naken by her father. He had seen her naked since the day she was born after all.

She conjured a flames spell in one hand and a frostbite spell in the other and proceeded to create hot water for her tub, adjusting the magika flow as needed to regulate temperature. After a few minutes she had a nice hot bath and climbed into it with a bar of soap. It took her a few minutes to clean everything and then she simply sat in the tub and soaked. The water felt wonderful and the steam lazily rising from it felt good on her face. Her visions were clearest when she was relaxed and she was most relaxed in the bathroom or in bed. She lay back, closed her eyes and opened her mind to Aetherius, concentrating on divining the day's events and more specifically, what Jeroo saw. Her concentration paid off and she soon saw Jeroo and Winter talking. Jeroo had told Winter that her sister had become Molag Bal's champion. Winter had yet to respond but she was surely shocked. Alice wasn't sure what it meant to be a Champion of Molag Bal but it could only be bad for them. There was also someone else watching them from the bushes. A man, a vampire. A blatent one at that. His ivory fangs were long and flecked with blood and his ebony armor had the Volkihar seal on them. He wasn't trying to hide who he was, that was for sure. It wasn't clear who he was or who he worked for, but he didn't move against them, he was just observing. This concerned Alice considering the two vampire attacks they had last night but if he was a threat she knew Winter and Jeroo would be able to handle him. In the meantime, she would continue to watch and listen, for as long as she was able.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    Winter smirked as Jeroo spoke. Gods, the lizard could go on for ages if you let him, couldn't he?
    "Yes, hands in your pants is an expression, Jeroo. I'm not blind, I can see where your hands actually are."
    Winter almost found it hard to believe, but somehow, she was explaining her own sarcastic retort to the idiot vampire.
    "The expression is meant to imply a form of lazing about or dallying. Come on, Jeroo! For a vampire, you certainly lack the knowledge of commonly used phrases. You might want to consider taking a year or two off in your eternal unlife to study that."

Winter let her snapping attitude mask her concern, as always. If Sera had the mace of Molag-bal, what else would be in store for them?
    Still, despite the staggering weight of the news he supplied, Winter found her emotions less rage-filled than she'd have expected.
    It appeared that, much like her name, Winters feelings towards her sister, or the thing that perhaps wore her sisters skin, had cooled considerably.

"I didn't know Molag-bal had a lolita fetish. That's news to me. I suppose if you're keen on turning men into undead, you wouldn't really care for things like age anyway." Winter replied, noting, with some sarcasm, the fact that a daedric god had chosen her little sister, small and spritely as she was, as his champion was a bit odd, even for his tastes.

"It doesn't matter anyway. If she's strong, I'll get stronger. Mace of Molag bal or not, she'll go down, just like any one else who gets in my way. I appreciate you telling me what you know... but it doesn't make any difference." Without another word, Winter turned, heading off back into the camp site, no worse for wear than when she'd left it.

Passing by Lilumae on her way back to the tent, she tapped the small girl on the shoulder,
    "Get your things. We're leaving. We've lingered long enough."
    The small girl blinked, straightening up from where she'd been before, which was knelt along the ground picking herbs.
    "Oh! But, the others! Alice and Simus and--"
    "Well I guess that means you better go tell them to get ready. I'm heading out before the hour is up. With or without them."
    "Ah! Okay!" The small girl nodded, darting off faster than any man or woman Winter had ever known, all but barging in on Alice in the tub, possibly breaking her concentration as she did.
    "ALICE! Oh, uh, sorry! One sec!" Lilumae then turned around so her back was to Alice before she spoke again, still as eager as before,
    "Alice! Winter says we're leaving in an hour. She says she's going even if we're not ready! You have to be ready, Alice! We need you!"

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    ''So cold, so calculating...what a wonderful specimen'' said Destrik as he watched the scantily clad female walk away. ''Lets have a little fun'' He whispered. Moving his hands in quick sucession. Drawing runes in mid-air and channeling his limited magicka through them. ''This should be interesting enough.'' He said as he summoned a common Mistman and set it upon the Argonian. ''If things get out of hand,ill step in and kill it.'' he thought to himself. ''Now lets see what this lizard can really do.'' He said as he set the Mistman upon the unwary Argonian.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    The noise of hurried footsteps rushing into the bathroom broke Alice's concentration and gave her a start, but then she saw it was just Lilumae. Apparently the little angel didn't know Alice was bathing and quicky turned her back to Alice, who supressed a chucke and pretended not to notice the bit of red in Lilumae's cheeks.

"You can turn around pumpkin." Alice said. "I don't mind."

Figuring it was time to get out, Alice climbed out of the tub and dried off with a nearby towel. She then touched a small rune at the bottom of the tub and it glowed a bright blue. The water started to drain out of the tub and was being deposited at the bottom of a lake about a mile away via an identical rune etched into a submerged rock. It was a convenient way of desposing of water wast and a good use of what little rune magic Alice had studied in school.

She walked over to the other side of the bathroom and climbed into her one piece white leather armor. After zipping it up she took a moment to wiggle her toes in the armor's feet before putting on and zipping up her brown leather knee high boots. The came her short blue dress, coming halfway down her thighs and her brown leather gloves, which went up to her wrists. The last was her silver ring which she wore over her right glove, and her little pair of silver sapphire earrings. After leaving the room for a moment, she retrieved her pack and weapons. Her hunting bow Mother's Fire, her imperial sword Father's Steel and her steel daggar and quiver of steel arrows. She looked at Lilume with a warm smile. They were about the same height so Alice didn't have to look up for once.

"I think that about does it. Ready when you are. Thank you for your vote of confidence by the way. I'm not as good a fighter as dad or as self-assure as Winter but I'll do what I can to help you guys. You are helping me save my little sister after all, so I owe it to Winter to try and save hers. What about you Lilu? Do you have a sister? Or maybe a mama or papa? I don't mean to belittle you by any means but it's a bit strainge to see a little thing like you standing shoulder to shoulder with armed adventurers."

She smiled at Lilumae, trying to convey that she was just curious and not doubting her in any way.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    Lilumae waited a while for Alice to dress, clasping her hands behind her back and teetering from the balls of her feet to the tips of her toes back and forth patiently.
    When Alice was finished and within Lilumaes view once more, Lilumae beamed at her happily, always eager to offer a smile whenever she could.
    As the subject drifted to darker memories, Lilumaes smile faded some.
    "No siblings, sorry. And my parents died. Papa died when I was a baby. Mama died about a year ago. It's just me now. Well, and Winter!" The girl perked up a fair amount as she tacked Winters name onto the end of the her sentence.
    "I was hoping maybe the Jarl would make Winter thane when we get back! Then she could have a house in Markarth and we could make potions and stop bad guys together forever! Oh and you could come visit too!"
    It seemed that for as bright as she was, Lilumae was under the impression that a person only needed to do a single good deed to be named Thane. Or perhaps she knew deep down that this quest would be much bigger and grander than even the Jarl who'd issued it could comprehend.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice's heart sank when Lilumae told her about her parents' death, especially her mother's. So the poor thing was an orphan? That wasn't fair.

"Oh." Alice said, her smile giving way to a sad and regretful frown. "I'm sorry I brought it up then. I lost my mama too, she died about six months ago back in Cyrodiil. I've still got dad though and I'm glad you've got Winter. You're a very nice little girl by the way, I'm glad to have met you."

She sat down on her bed, patting her right thigh so as to invite Lilume to come sit in her lap. Her smile quicky returned so as not to weigh the little angel's heart down.

"As for Winter becoming Thane, I'm not sure about all that but if you two settle down in Markarth dad and I will most certainly come and visit you. We're only a couple hours out from the city so it's not very far at all!"

She paused for a moment before speaking again.

"You know Lilu, I think you're really gonna like Cilla once we find her. She's smart like you and she's adventerous. She's funny too and she's a great artist too and dad taught her to smith before we left for Skyrim. She's actually quite good at making jewelry."

She lowered her head and frowned a bit. "I hope we find her."

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Barnan trudged along the snowy path, dark velvet cloak flapping in the wind, as he cautiously watched for any danger he may encounter. Three days before, he had heard the Jarl of Markarth Needed help so he answered his call. He told him about a group of, Specialists, camping out in the woods. He was sure they could only be friendly and kind, but he took his Longsword and arrows with him, just in case. He had heard the rumor from a villager in who spoke in hushed tones and eyed the surroundings. Now why would Specialists camp way out here? He wondered, as he neared the first puffs of camp fire smoke.

He pushed the subject aside and focused now on the movement of the Specialists. Walking straight in may not be such a good idea. He adjusted is bow sheath and tightened his Longsword sheath. He had to be ready for anything, be it bandits, or spiders, or trolls, or, even worse, Daedra. He still remembered that horrid day, the day when he was caught by the Daedric Scum and taken captive to Oblivion itself.

(Epic flashback :D)

It was a fairly sunny day in the small village of Rorikstead. The villagers were happy and content, the crops were growing and harvesting well, and Rorik was waiting with bated breath, as he watched a dark, hooded and cloaked figure, march towards the town on a noble brown steed. His cloak, hung over the rump of the horse and flapped in the swift, mid-day breeze. His lips remained blank under his mouth mask (See my CC pic for more details.). His hazel eyes watched the people, as they stopped what they were doing to watch the mysterious figure ride towards Rorik's Manor.

He looked around the faces of suspicion and unknowing. Most, he knew, were probably curious about his Traditional Breton Ranger Armor, as it was quite uncommon and.....hard to come by. He gave a soft sigh, as he neared the hitching post for his horse. He dropped down from the steed and tied the reins to the post, turning to face Rorik with a stone-faced stare. The man jerked his head to the wooden door he stood in front of and entered his manor. Barnan slowly made his way around his horse and followed the man. He closed the door behind himself and was welcomed by the warm embers of the fire.

He followed Rorik to a door guarded by a gruff-looking battle Mage, whom gave Barnan a look of suspicion. Rorik quickly made a waving motion with his hand, as the Mage stepped out of the way and opened the door, revealing a flight of stairs. They walked down the dimly lit stairway before coming to an iron door, lathed and chained shut. He knocked firmly three times and stood back, crossing his arm with a smirk on his face. The guard opened the door and nodded, stepping out of the way, allowing them to pass.

They entered and were met with a stone room, nothing but a table with a map in the middle, one guard in each corner (four), and a Magelight above the table, brightening the room but not blinding him any. They walked over to the table and began studying the map, making nods and pointing out the pattern they'd been studying for weeks. Just then, a Nord knight was spotted, entering the room with a smile on his face. He was a great ally of Rorik and a skilled fighter in the arts of the blade. Baroth Hermingfel. There was little he knew about Baroth, besides the fact that he was a knight and a fighter for good and honor. Besides that, he knew Baroth as an honorable man and a welcomed ally. Baroth smiled as he neared the table and began working out the Daedric pattern.

"Well, i'll start, just to point out the obvious. We need to stay alert, if the pattern is true, Rorikstead will be the Dremora's next target." He said, stroking his rough beard.

Barnan then reached up and pulled back his hood and lowered his mask covering his mouth. He had a shaved buzz-cut and signs of a beard could barley be seen. He set his hands on the table and pointed to Windhelm, which had a red X through it.

"Baroth remains right, the first attacked here, then they attacked Whiterun, then Riverwood. If the pattern holds, they WILL attack here. They are trying a diversion to get at you, Rorik. They were planning this all along, they had to be. More guards have been posted here though, so you may yet be sa-" He was cut off by a loud scream of a woman. He, Rorik, and Baroth, all exchanged looks, before going into action.

Barnan drew his Iron longsword, Gladius, off of the sheath strapped to his back. Baroth drew his steel sword and raised his steel shield, before rushing out and into town, with Barnan. Rorik sent guard with them and drew his sword as well, following them. Barnan stopped and put a hand on Rorik's shoulder, speaking quickly and firmly.

"No friend, you must stay here, where you are secure and safe. Me and Baroth will hold off the attack." Just as he was turning to go up the stairs, Baroth bursted through the door and flew past the ranger, smashing into the wall. Barnan turned towards the top of the stairs and spotted a huge Dremora and five more behind him. He waved his hand and the others charged down the stairs, yelling warcries and casting spells as they went. Baroth regained his feet and joined Barnan's side.

"Charge!!" He yelled, before shield bashing a demon in the face, then stabbing another in the throat.

Barnan, Rorik, and the guards all charged, right into the firestorm spell the Daedric warrior had ready. Everything went black and Barnan awoke to find the scorched corpses of the guards. He looked around and saw that they were dragging away Baroth, deciding whether or not to kill him, and preparing to execute Rorik. He looked up and saw a Dremora soldier preparing to cut his throat. He quickly grabbed the dagger handle and pushed the Dremora onto his back, putting his knee on the demon's stomach.

He stabbed the demon multiple times before noticing the other were surrounding him. He quickly stood and held the dagger back hand, waiting for one to come at him. Instead, The commander-looking one, shot him with a paralyzation spell. His muscles locked and he fell on his side, still in the same position, staring off into the wall. Meanwhile, the Daedra preparing to kill Baroth, raised his sword and aimed for Baroth's neck.

"Wait." Said the leader, walking towards the hand cuffed, beaten Baroth, "Take him as well, and uh, wound Rorik. Let him serve as a warning. Then we must go, the mortal reinforcements are coming, i can smell them." He said, sniffing the air and returning to Barnan's side. He crouched and sat there for a minute, then he spoke. "I will not kill you, Ranger. No, like the others, you will suffer great pain and great loss. I will take everything from you, then, and ONLY then, will understand what you have done to me. What your, kind, has done to me. Oh, you don't know? Perhaps you have heard of another ranger named, Hale." He spat, giving an angered expression of vengeance then returning back to his calm-dominant expression. "He slayed many of my kin, AND escaped the Nine Hells themselves. Something that WILL NOT happen again. You WILL bleed, you will burn, you will starve, you will SUFFER." Then he stood and turned on his heel. His hands shot up, and he cast down a portal. Then he turned back to Barnan and raised his Daedric boot. "Welcome to Oblivion." He said, before stomping down.

Snapping back to reality, the ragged ranger trudged through the snow and into the camp, wondering who might linger there. Hopefully, they were friendly, and NOT Daedric.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Zatharka finished eating and found himself sitting there, staring at his paws. Slowly extending and retracting his claws, and he wondered what he should do. If there is danger I might need to fight, Zatharka pondered. But even if I am protecting, becoming a destroyer again could be disastrous. And so Zatharka sat there playing with his claws pondering if he should raise them again. Or if he should get a pair of gauntlets just in case. The quarter master of the camp seemed very skilled, Zatharka have seen the strange weapons he crafted for the Jeroo-Shei. Zatharka thought about the duality of his art, he was considered strange how he used his old battle techniques to have a spiritual aspect for the great Ancestor Cats. The old monk snapped his claws back into his fingers, and stood up. He had made his decision, he could ask for a pair of gauntlets and nothing more. After all if the gods approved he wouldn't need any more tools of war. Zatharka glided to the black smith, and waited for the man to finish the blade he was making. He noticed the Khajiit waiting and spoke.

“What do you want... monk?” Zatharka noticed the pause, and felt some elation. He had earned a touch of respect it seemed.

“One would like to request something from you.”

“A sword I never would have thought...” But he was cut off as Zatharka raised a hand.

“Oh no Khajiit doesn't need a blade. No Khajiit needs a special pair of gauntlets.”

“Really now? Well what is so special about these gauntlets.”

Zatharka smiled as he pointed out all the details of the gauntlets. The fact they were made so Zatharka could extend his claws, the mail mesh that lay across the palms, the fact the bracer was disconnected except for a couple thin strips of metal and leather, and the thick rivet like band that lay across the knuckles. The man actually did quite well for the strange design presented to him. Zatharka noticed with glee that the man added his own personal touch of a small two-inch blade emerging if Zatharka pushed his palms out. It was a minor addition but Zatharka could see the practicality for the addition. He presented them to the monk with a wide smile.

“So tell me how do these look?”

“Wonderful. You could rival the craftsmanship of some of the smiths in Elswyer. Who have made gauntlets like these for generations.”

“Good.”

Zatharka looked over the steel gauntlets, and began to prepare the wraps that the gauntlets would rest on. And so the Khajiit sat in an open place in the camp, starting the ritualistic arm binding process. His soft voice singing through the necessary rites. He smelled it in the air, there was a change coming.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    (OOC: Sorry for taking so long to post, I couldn't really think of much to write)

Jeroo-Shei was surprised and impressed at how well Winter handled the bad news. As well as he felt the "Lolita fetish" remark was very humorous, knowing Jeroo-Shei's dark sense of humor. Maybe Winter wasn't so bad after all. Jeroo first thought of her as a whiny broad who constantly complained like, "Waaah, my little sister has been given parasitic immortality, poor little me." but now he realized it wasn't whining, it was a valid reason to be upset. Jeroo-Shei had been a vampire for so long he had completely forgotten what it was like to be a mortal. So putting it in her perspective, a typical village girl witnessing vampires attack her village, "kill" her sister and feed on her; Jeroo-Shei now realized how painful and traumatizing that would've been for her. Jeroo knew he was in the wrong for assuming such a negative impression of Winter.

Still though, as funny as the "Lolita fetish" remark was, Jeroo felt that Winter did not realize the true danger Sera was in. Molag Bal would choose a niave, small, young, and weak champion to take advantage of. Molag Bal wouldn't choose some mighty Vampire Lord, because even though Molag could obviously destroy even a Vampire Lord, the Daedra likes to play his games and corrupt the oblivious to do his bidding then betray them in the most horrible ways. A big, strong and intelligent vampire would catch on to this quickly, and it would ruin the fun for Molag Bal. All of this fitting for the Daedric Prince's sphere, domination, corruption, rape, and enslavement. Jeroo-Shei wanted to grab Winter's attention as she was about to leave and tell her why Molag Bal would choose Sera, but it was too late and she had already walked off. Jeroo-Shei would make her aware sometime later, though.

Suddenly, a presence of two undead beings was sensed by Jeroo-Shei as he had his back turned. One was Vampire like himself, and the other he could sense was a Mistman. Jeroo understood and could sense those beings easily since he had been to the Soul Cairn on numerous occasions, mainly because of his rotten, withered minion, "The Slasher" who resides there.

But after overhearing the whisper of the other vampire behind him, "Now lets see what this lizard can really do.'', Jeroo concluded that the Vampire and Mistman were hostile. Another Molag Bal assassin perhaps, and probable, since Jeroo-Shei had just now revealed to Winter that her sister was Molag Bal's champion. Jeroo decided to stand there and play along like he was unwary when he really knew what was going on.

As the Mistman approached Jeroo and reached it's black, bony arm for his neck, Jeroo-Shei quickly grabbed the Mistman's arm and flipped it over his shoulder, (OOC: since Mistmen float on some sort of purple cloud thing, and are skeletons with no pelvis bone down. I imagine they would be very light-weighted and it would be kinda easy to flip one over. Just saying so you won't think I'm godding or anything) which caused the purple cloud it was floating on to dissappear, and threw the upper-half skeleton on the ground. Then Jeroo-Shei proceeded to stomp on its neck bone, which snapped the head off of the body. After that, the Mistman's glowing blue eyes faded completely and the body vanished, returning to the Soul Cairn.

Jeroo-Shei drew his both of his Katars and faced his next potential opponent, the vampire who conjured the Mistman. Jeroo's facial appearance changed to a more frightening degree with longer fangs and creepier, bloodshot eyes because its been a while since he fed on mortal blood and was growing thirsty, although Jeroo-Shei didnt notice because he had too much adrenaline and anger stirred up in him from a multitude of fellow vampires trying to kill him and Molag Bal himself ruining his sleep within the past 2 days.

The frustrated Argonian Vampire glared daggers at the other vampire (Destrik) from the short distance and yelled angrily, "Can I not have a moment of peace?! Can I not go half a second without being harrassed by one of MY OWN KIND for just killing a few worthless thin-bloods just to assist a few mortals?! I grow sick and tired of this horker-plops!!! I know you're probably here to help Sera take my soul for Molag Bal, but by the Hist, if you so much lay a finger on me, fool, I'll tear your body to shreds and hook your heart onto my belt as a neat little decoration!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?!?!" Jeroo-Shei was going insane at this point. This level of insanity would cause most people to start foaming at the mouth, although Jeroo was not, having as much control and dignity as he does.

(OOC: Sorry if I was too harsh on Destrik, but you gotta understand that from all that Jeroo's been through in the past couple of days in the RP it's somewhat justifiable. By the way, just for plopss and giggles, I'll just let you all know that while I was typing this on my iPhone and fixing something next to the word "Vampire" in one of my sentences, autocorrect wanted to add "-rrhea" to "Vampire". The result being "Vampirrehea", vampires and diaherrea, hehehehehe)

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    , "Can I not have a moment of peace?! Can I not go half a second without being harrassed by one of MY OWN KIND for just killing a few worthless thin-bloods just to assist a few mortals?! I grow sick and tired of this horker-pl***!!! I know you're probably here to help Sera take my soul for Molag Bal, but by the Hist, if you so much lay a finger on me, fool, I'll tear your body to shreds and hook your heart onto my belt as a neat little decoration!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?!?!"

Laughing Destrik held up both hands. ''Peace Brother.'' He said as he approached. ''Just a simple test to see if the people i would be traveling with are going to be of help or hindrance.'' Destrik made a mental note that the lizard was somewhat unstable and he may have to incapacitate him just t be sure he wouldn't Screw up the job. He banished the corpse of the Mistman and looked back to the obviously disturbed lizard. ''So, what's is your name and what clan are you from?'' He asked, His eyes boring into the lizard. ''And how many have you killed?'' He asked as he pulled his necklace from under his armor revealing 23 sets of vampire teeth. Smiling he waited for the lizard to reply.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Jeroo-Shei listened to this human vampire with a very cynical and skeptical state of mind as the man chuckled and held his hands up, offering peace. Jeroo-Shei didn't trust this one at all, he was very frantic at the moment as paranoia consumed his mind. He would stomp on an innocent squirrel for simply skittering past him. Jeroo believed this was a plot to earn his trust and kill him for Molag Bal when he was least expecting it. The Argonian Vampire would not allow that to happen, and thought it was rather pitiful that this man would resort to such a cowardly plan. If this guy wanted Jeroo dead then why not just attack him straight on?

These mistrustful thoughts dispersed from Jeroo's mind instantly when the Human Vampire revealed his necklace of Vampire teeth. If he killed other vampires as well, he definitely was not working for the Daedric Prince of Domination. But the question that rose in Jeroo's mind now was "If he's killed almost as many...if not more vampires than I have, why is he not being hunted down by the vampires of Molag Bal?! Maybe because Sera was in that cave..."

Anyhow, Jeroo-Shei took a deep sigh and answered this man's questions, ".......I am of no clan, I follow my own set of rules....not someone else's, and its been that way for six centuries....and my name is Jeroo-Shei....I have no problem revealing my identity now because I now realize from your necklace that you have killed your fair share of Vampires too....and answering your other question, I don't know the exact number of how many I killed, but I helped the mortals inside this camp clear out a whole cave, that had the little child of Molag Bal inside of it, now he wants my soul to tear apart and play with. I've had a couple of encounters with Vampires that worship him that wanted to get his job done....."

Taking another deep sigh, Jeroo finished with an apology and a few questions of his own, "....So excuse me for going ballistic on you, paranoia has consumed my mind from what I've been through in the past couple of days. By the way, what name does it go by? And more importantly, why does it wish to travel with us?? We've been going through much drama and distress of the sort, I wouldn't join us at this state if I were you..."

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    Winter popped her head in to the room Lilumae and Alice were in, apparently having overhead the conversation about Cilla and snarkily replied,
    "Also, she climbed The Throat of the World when she was six, and has learned three different forms of combat from the Khajiit that stopped by her town when she was three, and she taught herself how to play 11 different instruments by the age of nine, invented a language based on the gutteral croaks of foreign northern bog-toads, she has hair a lot like yours, but cuter, oh, and she sings. Like an angel."
    Winter smiled icily at Alice and tacked on,
    "Yes, yes, I'm sure Cilla is just made of sunshine and daises, but if we don't get moving she'll be made of dead." Turning her attention to Lilumae, she hissed,
    "You. Come along, I'm leaving. Now."
    Winter turned on her heel and strode off, Lilumae trailing behind her, with her voice quietly asking,
    "Cilla's not really made of sunshine and daisies, right Winter? Uhm, it doesn't seem very possible, considering her DNA would-"
    "No, Lilu, she's not." Winter actually had to bite back a laugh. For all her smarts, Lilumae was occasionally known to pipe up a rather childish question, reminding Winter that she was, in fact, still a child.
    "Ah. I knew that." Lilumae retorted, picking up her pace to keep in time with Winter as they strode out of the camp and started into the nearby forest, with Winter guiding them the way towards the road that would lead to Markarth, little worry as to who was following or not.

Seanu Reaves

The Shogun of Gaming
    Zatharka had finished the writs upon his bandages, his sleeves unfolded hanging past his hands hiding the steel clad claws beneath. He sniffed the air, taking in the familiar scents and realized the woman he made his promise to had disappeared. He got up and began moving towards the camps exit, trying to find that sent again. I must find them, Zatharka sighed. After all I don't want these gauntlets bound to my hands til I die. And so the Monk put his hood up, tail swishing behind his determined step. He moved quickly floating above the road it seemed. He soon saw down the road a pair of figures, Zatharka decided to stay back. After all who responds well to a robed figure sprinting towards them like a mad man.

“Ours is to follow,” Zatharka started saying a prayer that he often whispered, to remind him to stay on course. “For we are the hands of the Great Cats. Ours is to follow. For we are bound to our word...”

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    After the incident at the medical tent, Simus took some time to get things in order around the camp and establish a chain of command while he was gone. Friga would be in charge and continue with normal patrols. He and Alice were going alone despite Friga's insistance that he bring additional men. He then briefed the officers on the vampire cave and the developments concerning Cilla and Sera, instructing them to pass it on to their men and not to engage anyone with Sera's description. Simply to report it. They were also to inform Ulfric of the situation immediately and begin searching The Reach for any more vampire covens. Any findings were to be sent to Simus by rider.

He felt better after a glass of ale and soon left the camp with Alice to find Winter and Lilumae. Simus was in a relatively good mood but Alice was absolutely fuming with Winter's cruel remarks toward her sister. He didn't like Winter mocking Cilla's achievments any more than she did but he had an easier time letting things slide than Alice did and he was doing his best to get her to drop it.

"Can you believe that bitch!?" Alice exclaimed. "How could she just waltz into my tent and defile Cilla's name like that!?"

"Well honey." Simus said calmly as they walked down the trai in the pine forest heading toward The Reache's ubiquitous hills. "It's pretty easy. You just walk into someone's tent and start spewing cutting insults. It sounds like Winter made her procedure very clear."

He couldn't resist having a little fun with Alice. Winter had made contact with Alice's dramatic streak and now she was obsessing over a minor issue. It was a very normal thing to do for girls her age and Simus knew that if he could illustrate her own behavior, Alice would come to her senses.

"That's not what I meant and you know it! I can't believe her! It's like she thinks she's the center of the universe and her problems are paramound to the whole world."

"You're not so humble yourself young lady. You've been known to put on a show before."

"I'm sorry. Are you sayint that I'M bitchy sometimes? How did this discussion turn to me? We were talking about Winter."

"Yes, you do act bitchy sometimes. As much as I love you I wouldn't lie about that. And this discussion turned to you because you're accusing Winter of being dramatic while you yourself are being dramatic. There are better ways to deal with rude people Alice."

"She basically accused me of sitting on my arse while Cilla's life is on the line!"

"And what are you doing in response to that?"

"I packed as quicky as possible and shot off like a thunderbolt towards...oh."

Alice paused for a moment. Simus waited patiently for her revelation.

"Wait a minute, I see what she did! We needed to get moving so she got me mad and go after her! That clever, clever bitch..."

"Seemes that way to me. Listen Alice, you and Winter are both around the same age and you both have a big dramatic streak. If we have any chance of saving Cilla you two need to work together, and if you get bent out of shape every time Winter acts rude or mean to someone than it's going to be a very long trip."

"Okay, I guess you're right." Alice said sighing.

They soon caught up to Winter and Lilumae, who were moving at a brisk pace towards Markarth.

"Good morning Winter." Simus said, taking stride with her. "How'd you sleep?"

"Nice of you to wait for us." Alice said with sickly sweetness. Her normally warm blue eyes were rings of ice. Someone like Winter was probably unfazed by a cold stare but Alice would try anyway.

The basic plan was to escort Winter and Lilumae to Understone Keep and report to the Jarl. Neither one really cared about the money but their group was greatly dimished since leaving the city and the two imperials would see to it that they were paid fairly. Winter would undoubtedly be pursuasive in this matter.

Hale Loneshadow

Hale, having finished with his breakfast and morning archer practice with the men, was already deep inside the forest when he heard the voices (and rather loud walking!) from about eight hundred feet North West of his zen-spot near a small, mossy stream. Springing to his feet, he took off at a hare's pace, darting around the many trees of the dense forest, making for the path that his companions were on.

However, he decided he would have a bit of fun while he was at it. Not that he was pissed off that his friends had left without him, for he deduced that they figured he of all people would be able to track them, but simply for some amusement. Climbing a fair sized elm with low hanging, thick branches, Hale Loneshadow quickly scampered up the tree, and with a breath and quick prayer to the Ancient Gods of his people, sprinted across and off of a particularly long branch, jolting into a furious movement known as free-running, where one would run at a constant pace, essentially never stopping, barreling over objects with flair, until one reached their destination. About three minutes later, the walking of the four people were quite loud, but were now close behind him.

Perfect.

Quickly calculating where his friends were relative to his elevated position in the tree, and how high up he was for that matter, the Ranger spirited off of a bendy branch, using the end of it like a springboard, gathering momentum for a moment, until fully jumping off of it, turning into a cartwheel as he hit the mossy path, rolling and jumping to his feet just in front and slightly to the right of where his friends were.

With a quick grin as if nothing had happened, Hale eyed the group of them up with a genuine reply of, "Well, nice to see were finally on the move again!"

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    "....So excuse me for going ballistic on you, paranoia has consumed my mind from what I've been through in the past couple of days. By the way, what name does it go by? And more importantly, why does it wish to travel with us?? We've been going through much drama and distress of the sort, I wouldn't join us at this state if I were you..."

Destrik smiled. ''You may call me Destrik Moorhaven. Ex Volkihar Bodyguard. As for my reasons for wishing to travel with you, Gold, A good fight, And possibly more teeth to add to this.'' He said Holding his necklace up. ''So, Where are the others?''

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts