1. Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    Dismiss Notice

OOC Into The Dark

Discussion in 'Skyrim Roleplaying' started by MabFaerie, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Simus

Simus An Excellent Site Member

There's no need to get nasty with me Mab. Have you forgotten that we've only been at the camp one night and this RP goes through weeks with no activity because the cast has become so splintered? Just because this RP has been rotting at the bottom of the list for weeks and weeks* doesn't mean we've been at the camp for weeks and weeks. We've been there 18 hours at most and all our characters have needed rest. If Winter is letting THAT push a rod up her ass then she's going to tear the group apart. Winter acted in character for Winter in your last post and that's good. Alice has a temperment closer to Lilume's so she's going to be mad at Winter. Simus however will probably just tell her to get over it because Winter is the way she is, and Alice will probably listen to her dad. I do not expect he rto be sweet, that's why Lilume (and to a degree, Alice) are here. Winter was relatively calm when she and Alice met though so she hasn't seen her bitchy side. Just her tired, mellow-ish and grumpy sides.

*I am not blaming you personally for the storie's long periods of inactivity. We're all responsable for making the story happen and we all have lives outside here. Please do not take this personally because it was not meant to be so.

2. Seanu Reaves

Seanu Reaves The Shogun of Gaming

Well that is comforting. Though out of all the people to be mean to Zatharka might be the worse one to be mean to lol
    Especially cause he's reverting to back when he was ummm a psycho...

3. Simus

Oh! So THAT's what's going on eh? Alice'll have to keep a calm spell ready lol ;)

4. MabFaerie

MabFaerie Faerie Queen

18 hours is a pretty long time considering Winter hadn't actually wanted to stop in the first place.
    From the moment the group set out, she wanted to get in, get out, report back and keep moving.
    Having remained in one spot for nearly a full day for no logical reason has upset her. In Winters mind, lingering long enough to SLEEP was justifiable. More than that feels like a waste of time when Cilla and Sera get farther and farther away with every passing minute.
    Winter is cold and cruel and calculating, but DESPITE THAT, she IS trying to look out for the group, even in the most ironic and unconventional of ways. She is mean, yes. Possibly too much, but she is that way for a reason.
    She might be cold and downright rude to Alice, but don't you see how that will make Alice follow her, even if only to TELL HER OFF in the end?
    We sat around for weeks in real life *even if it's only 18 hours in game* in the SAME SPOT. So excuse me if I had to make Winter be a bit of a c*unt in order to get the ball rolling.
    Winter is a necessary evil. I'm sorry if you take offence to her, but I didn't see anybody else moving the group out of the camp before now.

5. Seanu Reaves

Good is Not Nice. Completely reasonable.

6. Simus

You've made your point and you're right. No one else was moving in that direction. I'll be the first to admit I got my panties in a knot over this and that was foolish. I don't take offense to Winter, she just reached a surprising level of bitchyness and I'm over it. You brought up a good point about Alice actually, because now she's got something to be mad about in Winter, so that's going to get her moving.

Well, there is the fact that she likes Lilu too :D. And she does have a sister to save, you're right about that.

Okay. Let's be done bickering and get back to the story. This spar's as stupid as our feud with Clan Gray-Mane :D

7. MabFaerie

MabFaerie Faerie Queen

8. Simus

Grey-Mane and Battle-Born? The two feuding clans in Whiterun? And how One of the Battle-Born women says "This war's as stupid as our feud with Clan Grey-Mane?

9. Seanu Reaves

Was that is Jon Battle-Born? I like him I wish he had a quest or something. He seems like an odd voice of reason about that feud and things in Whiterun/Skyrim in general

10. Simus

No, but he has similar views. It was his sister Alfhild. She's one of the farmers outside Whiterun and she's Lars' mama. It would be cool if you could end that feud with their help or some other quest, yeah.

11. ChiefScalyNipples

ChiefScalyNipples Dictator of my bedroom

Hist damn it! Skar-Tail (I'm spelling his/her name with a K now cause it looks cooler), my bearded dragon, has been plopsting all over the place in his/her cage...I'm gonna have to clean it all up sooner or later.....I've been feeding Skar-Tail too many crickets....on the bright side he/she is growing and shedding to that's a sign that I'm taking well care of him/her.....

....anyway, now that wonderful information has reached all of you....what we talkin bout, Willis??

12. Simus

13. ChiefScalyNipples

Ahh ok. And when you said "Roll Call" it made me think of this. (if you've ever watched MST3K, you'll know what I'm talking about) http://fluffyeahmst3k.tumblr.com/image/391585245

14. ChiefScalyNipples

fluffing ass-earrings, the pic is broken.

15. Hale Loneshadow

Hale Loneshadow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Just a question of life to ponder on for a moment, while I slip back into the RP, my absence unnoticed... ;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1