• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

Kir the Silent

Until Your Flesh Is Consumed
    I appreciate well done roleplays even if I'm not in them lol so, if you keep it secret, you can technically call me a fan :p

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Name: Destrik MoorHaven
    Race:Breton
    Afflictions: Vampirism
    Class: Bodyguard/Forgemaster
    Appearance-
    Height:5'9
    Weight:220
    Hair: long unkept, 2 small braids down each side, and a neatly trimmed beard/Mustache combo
    Hair Color: Ashen Grey
    Eyes: Solid black,gives the appearance of staring into 2 bottomless pits of despair
    Body Type: Muscular Build,Scarred from many battles with foes who's names he cannot even remember.
    Apparel: See's no need for headgear, wears a full ebony plate of armor engraved with the insignia of Volkihar.
    His weapon is a bound battle axe conjured from Molag Bal's plane of oblivion, He christened it with the name ''Anima Reddat'' or Soul Render in the language of the nords.

Personality: Sadistic, enjoys torturing his enemies before simply granting them the death they beg for.Quiet, and calculating, see's no need to waste words on meaningless conversations or arguments, only speaks when he deems it necessary. To him, actions will always speak louder than words.

Likes: Sex,Blood,Torture, Punishment, giving foes false hope and crushing it only to watch their eyes as they realize all is lost, and mead.

Dislikes:Cowards, Stendarr,Fire,Love,And Hope.

Bio: Born and raised in castle Volkihar as cattle for the nobles, he spent his life in a cell, knowing only what his mother taught him, being raised around constant death turned him into a sadist at an early age, by the time he was 14 he had already murdered 4 of his other cellmates and made a habit of torturing and robbing all of the ''lesser beings'' in his cell, The only person he ever truly cared for was his mother, Cynthia MoorHaven. At the Age of 20 he was being fed on regularly, to the point of near death, and made a habit of attempting to fight off his ''captors'' every time they came to feed, by age 32 he was separated into his own cell and kept away from all other living people, this segregation did not do anything to help his already sadistic disposition, within the first 2 years of his segregation he had already killed 12 Vampires who came to feed upon him and made a habit of removing their teeth as trophies. From the age of 32-45 he tirelessly worked on his physical stature and combat skills, as much as he possibly could within the confines of a cage, using the Vampires who desired to feed, as unwilling sparring partners, On a day much like any other, a group of hungry vampires came to feed upon him after a run in with the dawnguard, but the only thing that made this day notable compared to any other, is the fact that the vampire lord, known as Harkon, Had arrived with the soldiers to feed, As 2 of the soldiers entered his cell, Destrik Made his move, ready to kill the vampire lord and escape, he pounced on the nearest of the two, and snapped his neck between his hands like it were made of glass, the second vampire advanced upon Destrik, in hopes to remove him from his comrade, and Destrik rounds on his would be attacker, and slams him to the floor,immediately he begins to slam his bare knuckles into the vampires face, entering into a frenzied rage, he failed to notice the other 2 who were standing outside the cage with Lord Harkon, And they lifted him from the ground and pinned him to the wall, Lord Harkon then approached and addressed him directly, ''You have much fight in you boy, why let such talent go to waste, you've dispatched 2 of my personal guard in mere minutes, and they were two of the best to ever enter my service, Now i have need to replace them, So, i give you a choice, Join me, and i shall grant you an eternity filled with bloodshed,violence,and destruction''
    Destrik responded by spitting at the Lords feet.
    ''I admire your resolve, but shall we see how strong your conviction truly is, what would it take to have you join me, shall i slaughter every man,woman,and child in this place, and make you watch''
    Destrik, still unswayed, looks the Lord in the face and replies ''Feel free, Ive been needing more space to stretch my legs, and that would free up an awful lot of space, now wouldn't it?''
    Destrik glances at his mother for only a fraction of a second, but that fraction of a second was all Harkon needed to call his bluff.
    ''Well boy, you are truly cold, i see there is no way to convince you otherwise, You two, drag him into the center of the holding chambers,i shall return shortly''
    The two vampire soldiers did as they were told and Lord Harkon returns shortly afterwards holding a short woman by the hair.
    ''Cynthia MoorHaven, My,My, Dont you look just good enough to eat? What say you men, shall we take turns draining this one until her heart no longer beats?'' Asked the Vampire Lord.

Destrik Struggles against his captors, and breaks free, drawing the sword from the first guards belt and decapitating them both in one swift movement, he turns to advance on Harkon only to realize his teeth are mere inches from his mothers throat, he stops dead.

''One more chance boy, Join me or she will die tonight''
    Destrik drops the blade and bends a knee to Lord Harkon, '' I Will Serve'' he says through gritted teeth.
    Harkon drags Cynthia to her cell and slams it shut, ''I am fair boy, if you prove useful then i promise, one day soon, i shall..shall we say...set her free,now come with me, i have a gift to give you,unlike any other you've received.
    Destrik failed to notice the tone and way Lord Harkon worded his promise, and he will not entirely understand until many years later.
    Ten years After that exchange, Destrik learns a horrible truth about the bargain he struck with the vampire lord, Instead of actually releasing his mother like Harkon promised, Harkon had her brutally slain,only a year after Destrik entered into his service. Once Destrik found out this harsh truth, he went into a frenzy, brutally dismembering 13 vampires in castle Volkihar, and making his escape into the night. Ever since those event took place, destrik has been wondering the lands of skyrim, as a bodyguard for hire, he has slain so many men, that he cannot even remember their names,or faces, they are merely a blur in his mind, and he has never, felt any remorse for his actions.

Not to be a dick, you have a good character card and all, but we already have two vampires on the "good" side or whatever, and the RP is mainly about going against vampires....so I don't think another on-our-side vampire would work out so well... although its not my place to approve of people joining the RP.

But either way keep the character card though, like post it on the "character profiles" thread, it's really good. You should also use that character in other RPs

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Oriton isn't coming back I don't think, so we only have one "good" vampire.

Zander Feredon

The Sightless Seer.
    and technically destrik isn't good at all he just see's you guys as a means to an end, he wants his payment and if that means tolerating the company of strangers for a bit then he's fine with it.

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    His CC didn't actually strike me as a vampire who was "good". Rather, he struck me as pretty gosh-darn evil! I was wondering why an evil vampire would want to fight evil vampires, but then I read his bio and it seemed logical enough to me.

In my personal opinion, (and this is MY opinion, so no nit-picking about how right or wrong I am) When I think of Destrick, I think of the personality "I'm pissed off, wounded and I want to take it out on something!"
    When I think of Jeroo Shei, I think "I like to kill things, be a sarcastic bastard, and receive gold. I especially like it when killing things, sarcastically, gives me gold."

In the end, I know it comes down to my call and I say it's perfectly fine.
    Although I promote original characters at all times, this does not automatically mean that I am not in favor of there being more than one vampire, just because vampires are reasonably rare.

An 'original character' has less to do with actual race, gender, affiliations and/or species, and more to do with how the character is played.

Granted I don't want 11 "evil on the side of good" vampires running around slaughtering other vampires for profit and gain, but if done well enough, I can deal with TWO.

I feel that Jeroo-Shei and Destrick are DIFFERENT ENOUGH, that despite both being vampires in a group that is hunting vampires, it will not hinder the games elements.

Believe me when I say that you both are very good writers with very different styles. Just because you're characters are both afflicted with the same curse, doesn't make you carbon copies of one another.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    His CC didn't actually strike me as a vampire who was "good". Rather, he struck me as pretty gosh-darn evil! I was wondering why an evil vampire would want to fight evil vampires, but then I read his bio and it seemed logical enough to me.

In my personal opinion, (and this is MY opinion, so no nit-picking about how right or wrong I am) When I think of Destrick, I think of the personality "I'm pissed off, wounded and I want to take it out on something!"
    When I think of Jeroo Shei, I think "I like to kill things, be a sarcastic bastard, and receive gold. I especially like it when killing things, sarcastically, gives me gold."

In the end, I know it comes down to my call and I say it's perfectly fine.
    Although I promote original characters at all times, this does not automatically mean that I am not in favor of there being more than one vampire, just because vampires are reasonably rare.

An 'original character' has less to do with actual race, gender, affiliations and/or species, and more to do with how the character is played.

Granted I don't want 11 "evil on the side of good" vampires running around slaughtering other vampires for profit and gain, but if done well enough, I can deal with TWO.

I feel that Jeroo-Shei and Destrick are DIFFERENT ENOUGH, that despite both being vampires in a group that is hunting vampires, it will not hinder the games elements.

Believe me when I say that you both are very good writers with very different styles. Just because you're characters are both afflicted with the same curse, doesn't make you carbon copies of one another.

I understand. You're right. I just didnt want to have 3 vampires since this RP has them as main antagonists. But since Oriton is gone supposedly its cool if Destrick joins.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Name: Barnan Frand

Race: Breton

Class: Ranger

Looks:
    tumblr_mgubkqhrol1qzwtdlo1_500-jpg.3944

Personality: Courageous,Cautious,Cunning. He has all the aspects of a ranger that you'd expect,yet........more. No matter what he's been through,there's always been one sure thing on his side.....luck.

Weapons: He is faithful to his Longsword,Gladius,and his Bow,Geldain. He uses both very effectively and very often. He also carries up to four small,but deadly,throwing daggers.

Fighting Style: He fights cautiously yet strategically. He has lead,started,and over all,won, many battles. He mainly prefers the shadows to the direct approach. "Easier,saves on both time and men. Even a blind old man would know this."

Skills: He,as you can guess,is a Master of Archery, Expert of One-Handed, Journeyman of Sneak, and Adept of Light Armor.

Bio: He was born and raised in High Rock,in a village near The City Of Daggerfall. He had a very serious childhood,mostly because his father told him of his future as a soldier. So the days went on,long and brutal,but he endured and sometimes,thrived,in this driving chaos. When he came of age,eight-teen,he was sent to Daggerfall city to serve as a guard. He was trained for two long months,along with twenty other men. Some failed ,and were sent back to their homes,drenched in mud,sweat,and anger. Others,like him,passed all the trials,and rose,victorious.

After serving five years,he received a letter saying that he,and five others,had been selected to join the King's Personal Protection. They arrived in the hall and were immediatly trained further,learning skills they had all never known existed. For another two months,he and the other five trained in the special arts of force. He and the others had only been serving five years,when a group of Rangers attacked the city. Gothryd,the king, Called them to his service,and they arrived shortly before the main hall was breached. They had only time to draw their swords,before they men crowded the throne room and began killing. Barnan could only watch as the others fell and His king was ravagely beheaded. He was taken captive,and trained by the rangers. After his training,which took two years, he was thrown in with other trainee rangers,and they were all forced to fight. "Survive," they said,"And you will complete your training,Die and we throw your body to the wolves." Barnan mad it to the last round,with only him,an Argonian,and an Imperial. They all fought well,but not well enough. Scarred but victorious,Barnan left the arena and hopefully the life of the ranger.

But,his past hunted him,so did the rangers. And when they found him,he made a daring escape and Assassinated their captain. The leader was furious,to say the very,very least,and he routed all his forces to Barnan's location. So with the help of a local village,he raided,or breached at least, the citadel. Many were slaughtered and the rest fell back,but they had bought Barnan enough time to reach the Leader's office. From there,he barley escaped,but he wounded the leader greatly and forced him to flee. So he tracked him,for five years he tracked him,all the way to Skyrim.

He sighed,seeing the vast,chaotic province. He checked his quiver,readied his sword,and crossed the south entrance,into skyrim.

Quote: I am a fighter. I believe in that which is right,and the truth is,i have been the Lone Ranger for the past Five years and i will not give up the fight,not yet.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Hey Fellow! Nice of you to bring in a ranger. We need one since Hale's taking a break.

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Awesome to be here. Finally found an RP he can join. I almost reverted to asking for suggestions again. So am i accepted?

fellowknight

The Devil In The Details
    Any major events I should be concerned about, so I know where to start at? And I might not post tonight, but sometime tomorrow, and it will be a BIG post, I promise

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    We're getting ready to leave the Stormcloak camp that Simus is in command of so you could meet us outside in the woods if you wanted.

ChiefScalyNipples

Dictator of my bedroom
    Sorry about not posting in forever. I made my post now though so enjoy. But I feel like I may have fluffed up or godded somewhere along the line.

And to the guy playing Destrik (sorry I don't remember your name) i apologize for questioning your character and all. Also about Jeroo-Shei being a meanie lol. Just want you to know I don't have any hard feelings against you.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts