• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

R'alle

young but able
    Ok cool I'm really liking this name. Do I post the card here?

R'alle

young but able
    Name: R'alle(pronounced Rally)
    Sex:Male
    Appearance: 4'4. Weighs 96 Ilbs. Look at my profile pic for physical look. White with brown marks on both arms.
    Race: Khajiit
    Backstory: Personal if you wanna know. ....ask him
    Purpose: Wants to make a difference in skyrim anyway he can.
    Skills: Stealthy, uses claws , very intelligent, tactical thinking process.
    Weakness: gullible , he also loves sweet, In the 30 minutes around he wakes up he is unaware, his smell is weak same as eye sight, and hearing, He has a rest deficit disease, meaning he doesn't sleep well and he is crabby when he wakes. Likes to talk, and he's really shy. Deathly afraid of the undead.
    Extra: He is young so he's open minded. You actions will influence him more than it would influence an adult.
    He is all ears. Follows orders. Extremely curious. Faster than most men. See in the dark. Excellent hearing. No weapons only claws. He's elusive. Sense of smell is like an argonian's.
    Really likes treats ( sweetrolls charred honey salmon, Honey comb sticks). Keeps very few secrets. is very aware.

I find it harder to Rp as a child. It's more of a challenge Ya'know?

MabFaerie

Faerie Queen
    Character name: Lilumae

Race: Unknown specifically, likely of Breton or Nordic heritage.

Class: Alchemist/Spellcaster.

Appearance: Lilumae is rather short, roughly 5”1 at best, and quite young of age, Thirteen/Fourteen, give or take. She has dark red hair, normally kept in two long braids, with wide, violet eyes obscured by large black glasses. She has a pale complexion, drawn mostly from her general dislike of heat and sunlight as well as her preference towards staying indoors.

Younger Lilumae:
    Lilumae_Younger.jpg

Older Lilumae:
    2012-08-13_00033.jpg

Personality: Lilumae is quiet and timid around most people. Considerably younger than most in her line of work, she often is looked down upon or second guessed despite her obvious intelligence. She spends most of her time working on potions and poisons or seeking to discover new herbs and ingredients to use in them. Lilumae is very much a bookworm and is almost never seen without at least a dozen books on her person at all times. When her head is not in a book, she is often exploring and dabbling in every bit of magick she can, amazed with what she considers her natural gift for the art.

The young alchemist strives to help people if they outright ask her for aid, but tends to fall back and keep to herself otherwise, due to her previous poor treatment.

Combat Prefs: Lilumae duel wields, but not in the traditional sense. She prefers to use two magically conjured bound swords, finding them to be lighter than their physical, metal counterparts. She is weak with long range weapons and doesn’t possess the tact necessary to wield a bow. In exchange; she uses long range magic to fight, favouring lightning and ice over the uncomfortable heat of fire. Due to her timid nature and history of being treated as less than, she is naturally inclined towards staying out of sight as much as possible and applies that trait in battle.

Skills: Alchemy, Duel Wielding, Restoration, Conjuration, Destruction, Alteration, Enchanting, Illusion, Sneak.

Misc: (Background) Lilumae was born in Cyrodil, residing in the imperial city for the first few years of her life, until her father died when she was still a toddler. Lilumae and her mother then moved to the snowy city of Bruma, where her mother ran an Apothecary and taught her daughter about herbs and potions, forming her love for alchemy as she did.
    The people of Bruma disliked the Apothecary owners daughter; Finding the girl far too intelligent for her age, an eerie sort of smart that made them feel as if being in her very presence was unsettling. The little girl spoke eloquently, she picked up magick easily, she understood complex languages as if they were her own mother tongue. She often saw the answers to riddles right away and showed no struggle with the same studies other adults slaved over. All in all, the townspeople envied the little girl, and allowed those feelings to turn into fear for some or hate for others.
    When Lilumae was 12, her mother grew very sick, no herb or potion seemed to change her condition and she grew worse throughout the months. By the time Lilumae turned 13, her mother was gone.
    As much as she loved the Apothecary, every inch of it reminded her of her late mother, causing her more grief each day. Unwilling to be shipped off to an orphanage, Lilumae sold the shop to a family friend who took pity on the girl (Though nearly not enough pity to take her in, it seemed) and used the funds to flee Cyrodil.
    Her journey was long and tiring, causing her to lose track of time as she fled. Hours became days became weeks became months. Somehow, she ended up in the snowy lands of Skyrim. It was cold and comfortable, much like Bruma, but without the obvious reminders of sorrow. With no place left to call home, she decided to do what she could, taking odd jobs here and there to make enough coin to get by. Living day to day as best as she could.
    Still, even here, thousands of miles away, the people were still just as cold and distant. No one liked little girls that knew more than they did. No one wanted a child around who could trounce the jarls magician in a magick duel. No one enjoyed a thought-provoking debate with an adolescent. Despite her attempts, she could find no place to call home. The people here were as cold as the blizzard that surrounded them. Their hearts like the never-ending winters of the region, covered in ice and snow.

R'alle

young but able
    I have to get some sleep here soon, like in 5 mins

R'alle

young but able
    Woah your backstory is well thought out I'm liking it :)

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Mind if I join this thread? Or do you guys already have enough people.

R'alle

young but able
    I don't mind I think we should have around 4-6 people in this Rp.

Anyways I need to get some rest I will be on tommorrow.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    cool heres my charecter Card

Character name: Edwin

Race: Brenton

Class: Rogue/Mage

Looks: Approximately 5'8, skinny and quick with shoulder length dark Black hair, dark green eyes, and Tan skin. His face is thin and he almost always has a mischievous smile playing across his lips. (age 23)

Personality: Edwin is a cunning smooth talking renagade with an air of trouble always floating around him. He dables in minor crime such as petty theft, smuggling, and the ocasionaly burgalry. He is nice to the few that he calls friends and avoids those who he doesnt like, shying away from direct confrontation whenever posible.

Combat pref: When forced into a combat situation Edwin will atempt to win by any means posible. He prefers to pick of targets at range with balls of fire or bolts of ice, but is fairly adept at fighting with his daggers and sword in melee as well (when he is forced to). If a situation becomes dangerous Edwin will try to either defuse it with a calming Illusion or set his enemies against eachother with a fury spell. He will then try to escape using invisibility.

Gear: Edwin is usually dressed in a strange, specially modified robe. Origionally a mages robe from the colledge of winterhold he has added pieces of leather armor to it here and there to provide a little more protection. He also has a variety of bandoliers, potion vials, and pouches arrayed about his torso.
    Weapons: Edwin's sword is a finely made steel weapon that he has put a shock enchantment on (called Shimmerstar)
    His primary Steel dagger also is enchanted, only with a drain life enchantment (its called Thorn)
    He also has three other daggers he uses as throwing weapons.

Back story: Edwin was Born in High Rock into a wealthy noble family. His adventurous and troublesome personality conflicted with the strict rules of his parents and, at the age of 18 when he was found to have magical ability they gladly shiped him off to the colledge of Winterhold. Edwin stayed there for three years, never moving higher than aprentice due to his strong desire not to work at all. During this time however he did manage to become a somewhat competant mage. However this part of his life ended when he was expelled from the colledge when it was discovered he had been stealing valuable alchemical ingredients from the higher up mages and selling them to the Kajiit Caravans as they passed through. Not to sadened by this Edwin joined up with the Kajiit Caravan for two years, until he decided to go out and wander the vast expanse of skyrim on his own.

Arthur Swift-Sword

Swift. Like a Sword.
    Name: Arthur Swift~Sword
    Race: Nord
    Sex: Male
    Personality: A very cloudy and dark man, Gets the job done as long as coin is in the mix.
    Looks: Arthur is a rather tall Nord, about 6'6. He has light blue eyes and brown 'Crew Cut' hair. He wears full Steel Plate Armor (no helm). He has a Dwarven Sword and knows no magic.
    Background: Arthur was always a troublemaker. He did anything he could to earn a little gold. His childhood was gruesome. years of fear and denial changed Arthur into who he is now.

Dinkleberg

I don't take myself seriously half the time ^_~
    If it's alright, I would like to know if I could join the thread as well, I had an interesting idea for a character that becomes an antagonist later on (Meh, what can I say? I have a thing for baddies ^_^)

The Glass Knight
    The glass knight is a mysterious man. Sone rumors say he's the long-lost brother of Jarl Elisef, some say he's an infamous necromancer. All that's truly known of him is that he always wears glass armor, with a shield that emits an eerie glow, and a one-handed war axe. He rides a snow-white war destrier into battle, and is known to have once defeated 3 forsworn Briarhearts with one charge.
    Equipment: full glass armor, glass shield, glass war axe with "blessed" enchantment, Glass bow with "blessed" enchantment, glass arrows.
    Specialties: protects the weak and kills the strong. Sonetimes seen with a warband of men dressed in ebony armor.
    Misc: though always helmed, he talks a lot.
    Race: most likely Imperial/Nord/Breton

Derath_farseer

Name: Einarr ((fun fact, an old nodic name stands for. Brave,warrior,alone))

Race: Nord/breton

Class: Death Mage.

Appearance: Short blond hair, Kept that way with magical fire. Has light blue eyes,and He has very little muscle but its toned from his travels. Soft features from his Breton mother that give him a rather harmless and boyish look. His pouty lips are normally frowning giving him deep lines on the sides of his lips also making him seem rather sad. Also his entire body from the neck down is covered with scars in the shape of runic symbols.

Clothing and weapons: Fur armor with a mages hood, and a steel short sword. Also a number of leather pouches sown into the clothing to hold what ever nicknacks he finds.

Bio: Einarr was born in a nameless village in skyrim his village his father worked in the local mines spending what coin he made on ale. Einarr was left to clean up after him since his mother died in child birth. His life continued like this for years, his father would drink and he would clean up. Taking his psychical and mental abuse. But around the time of his 18th birthday Falmer attacked the village burning most of it to the ground, Wile he was off attempting to train with his fathers mace. As he returned he watched in horror as they carried off his only friend and childhood love Jessica. Filled with fear he fled and almost froze to death in the wilderness lucky he was found by a group of adventures. They opened his eyes to his true talent, Magic. But a dark gift was passed from his mother to him. A long forgotten magic that drew on the casters very soul. It had the power to increase the power of his magic ten fold or unleash the terrible power in its purest form. But it would leave him hollow and empty in the end, A killer with out mercy. So by the request of the groups eldest mage, a arragonian -who Einarr later cured him of his skooma addiction by forcing it on him self- he tried to keep his magic in check. And he was able to do so, wile his magic was empowered by his natural talent and his own soul he never drew to much on it. That was until the group returned to his village. Einarr was haunted by the fact that he left his village to fight off the Falmer, his dreams and soul where filled by that fact so he was able to talk the others into coming with him. After fighting through what seemed like endless waves of falmer they reached a main hall filled with books from the snow elves time. It was here Einarr watched Jessica's throat cut open by the falmer leader filled with hatred he rushed forward unleashing the full might of his dark gift, The leaders guards where turned into pure magical essence at Einarrs touch. And then he reached the leader tearing him apart atom by atom. His magic was unleashed and the cave was falling in on its self. Fleeing they continued on their journey as hey realized what was coming. Another war spear headed by the Falmer. But Einarr and his friends gathered men from the holds and crushed their plans and him and his friends where honored as heros and thrown into fame. Their adventure was known wide and far and Einarr settled down, his friends drifted apart and he was content to trying to understand and master his magic.

meben15

Lord of the Meeblings
    Is there going to be anyone else joining?

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts